** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

However I am putting on a bet right now and thats next weekend's bet as I've decided what it is and I'm putting it on as its bugging me and I want it done and out the way. Too much time on my hands the now tbh, *puts hands up* with no work at the moment.

Motherwell to win St Johnstone v Motherwell (6/4)

Draw on Aston Villa v Wigan (11/4)

Man City to win Blackburn v Man City (13/10)

STAKE POTENTIAL RETURN

1) One Treble bet. £20.00 £431.25

Bet £20.00 £431.25

Coral

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did you leave your job Boab?

It was mutual.

It wasn't working out and I never enjoyed it as much as the job before that one.

It was mutual.

It wasn't working out and I never enjoyed it as much as the job before that one.

who was it? john lewis

Nah, had left that in February as contract had ended tho would have liked to stay but then went back to same call centre a few months later to work for b&Q and it wasn't as good.

ps boab how much did it pay - cos you seem to have a lot of spare cash to burn - i wouldnt mind a job if it pays well

B&Q, part-time, £500 or so a month while John Lewis was nearer 4 figures a month.

ps boab how much did it pay - cos you seem to have a lot of spare cash to burn - i wouldnt mind a job if it pays well

B&Q, part-time, £500 or so a month while John Lewis was nearer 4 figures a month.

You rattling credit cards for your betting then?

Naw! :lol:

Lets just say I had'have a good base of money to fall back on job or not.

Do you sell drugs?

Do you sell drugs?

Most certainly not! :lol:

Spoilt?

Spoilt?

Actually naw, my Mum has no idea of how much money have - whether it'd be 'much' to you or not. My Mum very rarely gives me money if at all.

I don't want to keep talking about my debit card - end of the day its my money, I decide how I use it, I enjoy gambling and I'm not that bad at it either and I've also been very generous to others in the past and I use online banking so I'm aware of how my money is most days of the week - tho I did get a bit lucky with money, not betting, last year so that's a 'cushion' for sure.