Center half

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers will be luring a shockingly good center half by wednsday at the latest , the controversial swipe will make the headlines in foreign lands :rangers:

Wish I could tell u all.

why cant you?

or you mean it as you wish you knew :P

Rangers will be luring a shockingly good center half by wednsday at the latest , the controversial swipe will make the headlines in foreign lands :rangers:

Wish I could tell u all.

why cant you?

or you mean it as you wish you knew :P

cos he's talkin' sh*te

yeh, dinnae u hold ur breth m8 cause i dinnae want u 2 die b4 being told the news , i canny tell any1 for personal reasons , lets just say a freind of a relative told me , please dinny pm me for more details.

why did you start this thread?

yeh, dinnae u hold ur breth m8 cause i dinnae want u 2 die b4 being told the news , i canny tell any1 for personal reasons , lets just say a freind of a relative told me , please dinny pm me for more details.

Personal reasons?

What a load of shite, I'd like to think if any bear had inside info as to who we were signing would spread the word.

I smell shite <_<

Wish I could tell u all.

from AC milan? Is it Daniele Bonera with Lovenkrands (who still, is lost - search party should go in soon fro him) and kaka?