excuse me Jeremy...

lundster

Clement has claimed, in an interview with a French football magazine, that Smith intends to field a team of 11 Scots for the rest of the season
The new regime have made it crystal clear they want to send out an all-Scottish side if possible.

Always thought the Novo and Prso were good Scottish names :wacko: Someone should tell wee eck if he gets the Scotland job :lol::lol:

If Clement feels that way then get him on the first Eurostar!!

"I obviously have ambitions to play for my country but I wouldn't achieve them by staying on in Scotland."

He really thinks he's Mr Wonderful doesn't he

He's a *^*%*(^& &**&^& *_E?$? little ****

Some professional Clement is, what will he do.... follow Le Guen around like a collie dog his entire career, working for one manager ????

Tw*t !!!!

Maybe he is PLGs secret lover. ;)

I agree with much of what's been said already. He has not proven himself to be any better than Hamdani IMO. He looked a pretty composed player, however never looked fantastic.

Clearly never wanted to play for Rangers from day one anyway.

Couldn't lace BF's boots.

if Paul Le guen

was still the manager clement said he would have still moved back to france...

this guys head is so far up his own arse its unblievable!

does he actually think he will get in the france team! :lol::P

RDB, you're spot on. He says he wants away because being here is hurting his international career, and yet the 2 faced wee sh*t is the one who signed a 3 year contract to stay here.

I have lost the ounce of respect i had for Clement.

He's saying all this rubbish before he has even left the club, he's clearly trying to make sure Smith sells him. Although he signed the contract and if we don't get at least ?2.2m-?2.5m then he can wait till the summer IMO.

He says the Scottish league is so poor, yet i struggle to remember him getting many MOTM awards. If the league is so poor and he is so good then where are all his MOTM awards.

I will be watching PLG and Clement closely in the coming years. Not really fussed if PLG is a success or not but i really hope Clement flops and never gets near the French B squad.

GTF Clement

His daddy has gone home and now he wants to follow.

if we were being honest, he was the best of plg's signings and could even turn out to be a top class player but just what did he do for Rangers. Effort, yes at times. Pass a ball more than 5 yards. Must have missed it. he would get a nose bleed if he strayed into the opposition box. brown and thomson are both better players and if we get even one of them in place of clement i know who has got the best deal.

if Paul Le guen

was still the manager clement said he would have still moved back to france...

this guys head is so far up his own arse its unblievable!

does he actually think he will get in the france team! :lol::P

RDB, you're spot on. He says he wants away because being here is hurting his international career, and yet the 2 faced wee sh*t is the one who signed a 3 year contract to stay here.

Obviously didnt think it was hurting his career when PLG was manager.....so is he saying he has not the ability to make the French international side without having a French club manager...

Doesn't say much about the faith in his own ability.