Walter Smith

Muff

Yet again it showed that he's not the man to take us forward.

He's going to cost us the league.

He can't handle it anymore, can't fire the players up. He stands playing with his chewing gum while leaning against the dug-out. He doesn't know how to change a game. Can't pick a team and his tactics are awful. He is a stubborn dinosaur of a manager.

He should of gone after the Kaunas disgrace!

Always liked how Advocaat would make a change in 20-30 minutes if he felt it was going badly. I get the feeling Smith doesn't want to upset his players and tries to give them as much time as possible to get it right.

He can't handle it anymore, can't fire the players up. He stands playing with his chewing gum while leaning against the dug-out. He doesn't know how to change a game. Can't pick a team and his tactics are awful. He is a stubborn dinosaur of a manager.

Aye okay then.

Let's see how the season pans out then start calling for heads in January.

I get the feeling Smith doesn't want to upset his players and tries to give them as much time as possible to get it right.

Pretty f**ked up that but I know where you`re coming from. Bringing on players expecting them to `change the game` in the last 10 or so is asking a bit much.As far as my feelings on Walter Smith, I`ll never slag him off. He`s been a Ger too long but I think a change of direction is needed.

Aye okay then.

He should of gone after the Kaunas match.

Aye okay then.

And did you say that when we got papped out of Europe in his last spell or were you too busy lapping up his successful title winning side?

I said the same last season.

When he was 1st in charge has nothing to do with now, that's in the past.

He doesn't know what he's doing, he's past it, he's a footballing dinosaur.

I think calling for the guys head after dropping 2 points is harsh.

Yes ... i know ... the Kaunus game, the best place to judge a manager is at the end of a season, not after 5 competative matches, where have lost only one of them

Waler Smith makes mistakes, as does everyone else. So hopefuly he learns from them, im sure he realises after this that miller isnt a LM.

I also think that miller and novo should never be in the same team, they both have energy but not much quality.

However i doubt he'l ever learn that bringing on players with 10 mins to go isnt enough to change a stagnant performance.

doesn't matter how many good players you buy when the manager plays them out of position .playing miller left midfield was shocking i'm not a miller fan but play the guy centre forward or don't play him at all

Aye okay then.

(tu)

Also, Davis at right mid, when the subs took place and where Miller played. Don't want Walter in charge!

Will be interesting to see what team selection awaits us next week?

Dailly in the middle of the park, McCulloch out on the left and Mhiller up top?

After-all, we need Dailly to win the headers in the middle of the park, McCulloch to ruffle up Hinkel and Mhiller to run about crazy like Forest fukn Gump for 90 minutes.

Will be interesting to see what team selection awaits us next week?

Dailly in the middle of the park, McCulloch out on the left and Mhiller up top?

After-all, we need Dailly to win the headers in the middle of the park, McCulloch to ruffle up Hinkel and Mhiller to run about crazy like Forest fukn Gump for 90 minutes.

(tu):lol: