Who is our best Midfielder?

CooperSF

367 members have voted

1. 1. Who is our best midfielder overall?

• Pedro Mendes
    • Barry Ferguson
    • Brahim Hemdani
    • Kevin Thomson
    • Charlie Adam
    • Lee McCulloch
    • Chris Burke
    • DaMarcus Beasley
    • Aaron Niguez
    • Steven Davis
    • John Fleck
    • Maurice Edu

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say, anyone who rates Mendes higher than Barry,is a complete DoDo,that knows Dick about football. <cr>

Pedro Mendes (tu)

Guess I'm a DoDo that knows Dick about football then.

Barry Ferguson is finished and Mendes is an all round better player.

I'm so glad you think that way,Why? because nine times out of ten you're wrong,DoDo. :P

How can so many people say Mendes when he's only played two games for us?

Always liked him as a player. Was a good player in the Premiership. Showed in his first 2 games that he's a class player.

I really like Mendes also,but the question is,who's better? I know that Barry has been immense for us over the years,and there have been times

when he has practically carried the team single handedly to respectability,could Mendes do the same? I doubt it.So until Barry decides

for himself that he is finished,I'm giving him the benifit of the doubt.Hurry back Barry we need you. (tu)

I said Mendes.

He performed consistently well for the European Champions (at the time) Porto, then moved on and performed well for two clubs in a much harder league than the SPL.

UEFA Cup, Champions League and FA Cup medals in his locker, and just recalled to the Portugal squad too.

He gets my vote by a bawhair from Barry.

i went with ferguson due to the fact hes been by far the best weve had in recent years, mendes is a fantastic player but its far to early to judge it on just a couple of performances, if he performs well on sunday and gets to know what being a ranger is all about, especially if we gub them, then i think he can be up there with ferguson, but neither are known for putting the ball in the net regularly and thats a major thing we are lacking from our midfield at the moment. i also think that thomson can be moulded into a great player if hes coached properly.

:craphead:

I'd play Craphead before Burke.

Offended me.

ugh :D

Your piercings.

Must be sore :beer2:

lol

?

I'm sure I was slebbering that to you repeatedly at the meet.

haha oohhh yeah, thats all you spoke about. Asking repeatedly to see my belly.

I forgot your username.

Offtopic forum is best for this chat :P

cant believe mendes is getting more votes than mr rangers, yeah the guy looks class against the so called diddy teams! but will he produce the goods when the big games come along?

I don't know how you can say Mendes looks good against the diddy teams when he has won the two biggest trophies you can win in club football and been an esthablished Premiership footballer for 3 years.

I won't be arguing the point with you Danny,but it is my honest opinion that any Bear who has watch Mendes over the last two games,

I've watch him from his porto days. Over the moon when we signed him.

Mendes is a far better attacking midfielder than Barry.

Better range of passing and far more skillfull, a far superior player IMO. Even Barry back at his best can't match that. Covering/tracking back and buckets of passion is the only thing he has over Mendes.

IMO Barry's finished. Hope he proves me wrong and comes back stronger than ever but i very much doubt it.

I voted for Charlie - he has more skill and talent than all the rest put together, he just needs to be played in the middle.

You're taking the piss right?