The Daily Record Campaign Against Gordon Smith

contacts

Today the fictional journalist Allan Marshall has attacked the SFA ticket prices yet they are the same as prices set for the Euro's.

The point here is that ever since Gordon Smith joined the SFA he has been criticised by the paper for everything he or the SFA do.

Some of them don't like him because of his Rangers connections and Traynor does not like him because he is jealous as hell that someone who used to work on his radio show has such a high position with the SFA.

Today the fictional journalist Allan Marshall has attacked the SFA ticket prices yet they are the same as prices set for the Euro's.

The point here is that ever since Gordon Smith joined the SFA he has been criticised by the paper for everything he or the SFA do.

Some of them don't like him because of his Rangers connections and Traynor does not like him because he is jealous as hell that someone who used to work on his radio show has such a high position with the SFA.

Nothing surprises me about that Rhag anymore, and I urge every Rangers fan to resist buying that drivel

The tims are laughable. They strenuously try and make out their issue is his ability and decisions he makes but it can't have gone unnoticed their fervent campaign since he got the job. It's a bigoted campaign, nothing more. They do not campain about anyone else as much.

Speaking of the record, did anyone catch the xenophobic John Mckie's article in todays edition?

One of the worst, most ill-informed things ive ever read. It was basically an article condemning the idea for a GB Olympic football team which was full of agenda-driven nonsense.

An terrible journalist.

Speaking of the record, did anyone catch the xenophobic John Mckie's article in todays edition?

One of the worst, most ill-informed things ive ever read. It was basically an article condemning the idea for a GB Olympic team which was full of agenda-driven nonsense.

An terrible journalist.

He's a heavy jungle mckie so no surprise there then, and the original poster is correct alan marshall doesn't exist I've already posted that on here before ! :sherlock:

The funny thing is talking about traynor that is when he was at the Herald he was excellent. Sold the jersey's I suppose to get a job ? :sherlock:

To be honest I've never liked him or his opinions.

The funny thing is talking about traynor that is when he was at the Herald he was excellent. Sold the jersey's I suppose to get a job ? :sherlock:

To be honest I've never liked him or his opinions.

Thought he was OK but maybe he was just suppressing his true feelings and using articulate rhetoric to smother them ! :sherlock: