Kenny Miller?!

Boab

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apology to this great man anyone? About time all the anti-Rangers cunts got behind him. He's punched our badge in a sign of what he done at Celtic was wrong, and for his boy.

There's only one Kenny Miller

:rangers: :unionflag:

what a stupid statement

maturity will come to you eventually

people are entitled to their opinions , it is a forum

Who said I was talking about this forum? I mean in general. No point in booing a player, he's here and we can't force him out, so fucking live with it.

so do you mean the fans who were at the game today were the anti rangers cunts

36 quid to be called a cunt dosent seem fair

No, I'm talking about the people who pay £300 quid a season to sit up the back and just shout abuse yet they call themselves fans?

jbm - explain..

explain what?

explain what you said..

to call fellow rangers fans cunts - is not on

in the forum or at ibrox we are all rangers fans

your statement in your opening post is poor and childish . In my opinion

you will post things on here that others do not agree with , and that is why we join RM

put forward your arguement in a mature way and we can debate it , no problem

i just think calling fellow rangers fans cunts , is in poor taste

Aye that's probably true, sorry lads!

cheers , enjoy the moment , great performance and result :rangers:

Apology to this great man anyone? About time all the anti-Rangers cunts got behind him. He's punched our badge in a sign of what he done at Celtic was wrong, and for his boy.

what a stupid statement

maturity will come to you eventually

people are entitled to their opinions , it is a forum

Who said I was talking about this forum? I mean in general. No point in booing a player, he's here and we can't force him out, so fucking live with it.

so do you mean the fans who were at the game today were the anti rangers cunts

36 quid to be called a cunt dosent seem fair

No, I'm talking about the people who pay £300 quid a season to sit up the back and just shout abuse yet they call themselves fans?

jbm - explain..

explain what?

explain what you said..

to call fellow rangers fans cunts - is not on

in the forum or at ibrox we are all rangers fans

your statement in your opening post is poor and childish . In my opinion

you will post things on here that others do not agree with , and that is why we join RM

put forward your arguement in a mature way and we can debate it , no problem

i just think calling fellow rangers fans cunts , is in poor taste

Aye that's probably true, sorry lads!

no worries mate lets just enjoy our day/night of delightful joy and remember theres work tmro and plenty of tims to rip the piss out of :rangers::rangers:

Work? Mate I'm throwing totties at my T****** pal in school :unionflag: :mutley:

Apology to this great man anyone? About time all the anti-Rangers "fans" got behind him. He's punched our badge in a sign of what he done at Celtic was wrong, and for his boy.

disliking a player does not make you anti-rangers mate! and can anyone explain what the hell the sentence about punching our badge is all about!

Oh .. btw .... 2 goals in one game do not suddenly make Miller the worlds greatest striker ... he didnt go on a run beating 4 players to score either goal and anyone of us on here could have put the second one away! It must also be remembered that for the majority of the match millers passing was dodgy and his first touch was awful! If at the end of the season he has scored 25-30 goals then people can start questioning the doubters!! There is no need imo to start writing any Kenny Miller songs just yet.

Let's hope the pathetic booing of Miller will stop now. If you have Rangers best interests at heart, you would never boo one of our players because no good can come of it. He did well today, and should be applauded for it.

Let's hope the pathetic booing of Miller will stop now. If you have Rangers best interests at heart, you would never boo one of our players because no good can come of it. He did well today, and should be applauded for it.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aye & booo to you to. (Quite sure theres a song there).

Feckin shame.

Celtic 2 Rangers 4.

Is that to much?.

We may agree /disagree on his Rangers return, but to return knowing you are reviled by a huge % of the clubs support takes some doing when an easier career choice was available.

I have admiration for his bottle and his goals today, how good must that have felt? as a kid i remember he gave Numan a right old chasing at Easter Road when with Hibs so there is a player in there.

Respect to Kenny Miller.

We may agree /disagree on his Rangers return, but to return knowing you are reviled by a huge % of the clubs support takes some doing when an easier career choice was available.

I have admiration for his bottle and his goals today, how good must that have felt? as a kid i remember he gave Numan a right old chasing at Easter Road when with Hibs so there is a player in there.

Respect to Kenny Miller.

i agree with the size of his balls and the thickness of his skin (tu)

but....... i dont think its as huge a percentage as is made out,fair enough some fans dont like him and boo him but at the games it is deffo not a majority or a "huge" percentage.

Today will have helped his re-sale value.

We'll get a better deal come january now.

A cynic to the bitter end. I applaud your tenacity to the core...Mr Core.