Borat

McGregor gets pelters coz of his love life and he just ignores it Borat just can't help provoking and getting provoked...

...that's true.....when will he ever learn?....hopefully never. I just had a sneaky feeling things would turn out this way. Sun front page.......I'm loving it.

SNA0101AA-280_568803a.jpg

HOTHEAD Celtic keeper Artur Boruc sparked an Old Firm war of words yesterday after he gave a one-fingered gesture to Rangers supporters.

Hoops fans backed their hero who they claimed was goaded by travelling fans — after his gaffe cost the Bhoys a final goal in the 4-2 defeat by their bitter rivals.

But Gers supporters branded the 28-year-old Pole a bore — because he has made such a habit of stirring up controversy.

One wrote on a fans’ website: “Who gives a s***? He wants you to hate him — he’s best ignored.”

And John Macmillan, general secretary of the Rangers Supporters Association, said Boruc “brings a lot of abuse upon himself because of his antics”.

He added: “I often keep an eye on him because I am often asked to comment on something he has done.”

He did not see yesterday’s incident but added: “If that is the case, it is way over the top now.

“Something has to be done. He is prone to doing things at the start of a game. Plenty of other players get abuse but they just and get on with it.

“He brings a lot of the abuse upon himself because of his antics. A professional footballer should simply not react in this way.”

Boruc — dubbed the Holy Goalie by Parkhead fans — made the gesture after his blunder cost Celtic the final goal of a humiliating 4-2 defeat at the hands of their greatest rivals.

Gers fans behind his goal had taunted him mercilessly throughout the second half at Parkhead, seizing on reports that the keeper’s marriage was in trouble.

They chanted: “F*** you Boruc, McGregor’s s*****d your wife” — a reference to the sexual exploits of their own goalie Allan McGregor.

And after ex-Celt Kenny Miller’s goal wrapped up the game, they sang: “There’s only one Artur Boruc” and cheered the Pole’s every touch he had of the ball.

Cops will today look into the incident as well as several others, including a missile being thrown at the Rangers dugout.

But Hoops fans’ chiefs defended Boruc. Tommy Dornan of the Celtic Supporters Association said: “The Rangers fans hounded him from start to finish.

“He made the finger gesture because they were on his case. I am not condoning it but if Rangers fans are genuinely offended by that, good luck to them.”

Yesterday’s game started on a lighter note as home fans waved sombreros and beach balls — in a dig at Rangers early exit from the Champions League.

Last month Boruc was booted out of the Poland squad over boozy hijinks while on international duty.

Days later, Parkhead boss Gordon Strachan revealed the player was fined two weeks’ wages over drinking antics in Rotterdam.

Boruc was cautioned by police in 2006 for a breach of the peace after making offensive gestures at Rangers fans. And he sparked a row in April after another Old Firm derby — when he paraded around the pitch in a T-shirt with the slogan God Bless the Pope.

Both Celtic and Rangers last night refused to comment on the incident.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle1630799.ece

My question, is If this was Allan Mcgreggor, he would be put infront of the SFA/SPL board - waht will happnen with this wanker now? I bet - nothing

But Hoops fans’ chiefs defended Boruc. Tommy Dornan of the Celtic Supporters Association said: “The Rangers fans hounded him from start to finish.

“He made the finger gesture because they were on his case. I am not condoning it but if Rangers fans are genuinely offended by that, good luck to them.”

Now there's a surprise eh.

A statement like that coming from the professionally offended - you couldn't make it up! :mutley:

He is now in trouble with the SFA who are going to investigate the incident :lol:

I wouldn't hold my breath though. They are called the SFA for a reason ;)

Sweep Facts Away? :rolleyes:

That will do...I was thinking "Sweet fuck all" :D

This is the bit I find funny:

Yesterday’s game started on a lighter note as home fans waved sombreros and beach balls — in a dig at Rangers early exit from the Champions League.

Seems again that's it's ok for them since their jests were lighthearted :lol: I am sure the bears were just as lighthearted in their teasing of the rolly polly goalie. He just can't take a joke poor sod. :rangers: