What reasons do you think makes Rangers the premier club in Scotland?

Canadaready

See my sig. Thats how I feel.

I just know. It just feels right. Theres something at Rangers that isn't in any other team in the world. I don't quite know what it is as its hard to put into words.

I just know all the lows we'll go through are worth the highs.

Tradition for me (tu)

Dignity and class are also primary reasons.

Well said.

I think Ibrox is a huge part of it personally, the place looks magnificent anyway, and when you add the atmosphere created at any big game, there would be very few people who could experience that and say we're not an extraordinary club.

the Tattiedome just doesnt compare.

I've never had to think of the reasons before, its a good question.

I dunno why to be honest. Maybe because Rangers have always been there for me I guess. They have been a constant love for me as long as I can remember. But I suppose thats more from a personal side.

But why are Rangers the premier team? Cause we have won most titles is probably the easiest answer. But its also about the players that have played for Rangers through the years. Some truely great players. And managers.

IN the guiness book of world records for having 51 league titles..... thats one of millions of reasons... plus, we will increase that to 52 at the end of this saeson

Lets not forget players who played for us too...... world class players some of them

Tradition for me (tu)

Dignity and class are also primary reasons.

(tu) I agree whole heartedly

HOWEVER!

"Tradition" is a source of countless arguments on here, sadly, and, doesnt seem very important to a lot of younger Bears (no insult intended to anyone) ;)

I started supporting as a lad, dad didnt really folllow football and I think I liked the colour blue - however once you start to follow a team it becomes ingrated in your psychie - and you can never take it out. I have attended quite a few non - rangers game - interested but never gets the blood going, when Livingston first started I went to a few of there games but it did bugger alll for me. I guess you choose and be dammed!

Rangers used to stand for certain things - standards, tradition, representing a particular type of Scottish identity.

I think in recent times the Club has struggled to reconcile its status and position in a Scotland that is markedly different, even within the last quarter century or so.

The trophies, the stories, the men who ran the Club, took the Club to a new level, the fans. All of it is special, and we could do without the bland edge to the modern Rangers.

Rangers are one of the most historic clubs in the world who have built their success from humble beginnings. We have been blessed with influential and special figures in our club, from back room staff to chairmen, who throughout the decades have strived to achieve the clubs ultimate destiny of being SIMPLY THE BEST. Thanks to them, that destiny has been realized.