Young Stevie Smith

Poetry_In_Blue

Some good news on this front (again), young Smith is now back into full training, but not surprisingly he is well away from being match fit and will need a good few games under his belt. What might be better for him is a short term loan away from the team? Maybe if he can finally get over his injuries he will be able to have a long term future at Ibrox?

I worry for the guy. His career has barely started and hes already had numerous bad injuries. I just hope his career doesn't finish before its really got going

Yipe av got the same feeling mate. The lad has potential, hopefully he can get rid of the injuries and his footballing career can get going.

if he gets injured one more time that lasts longer than 4 weeks then he will have to go. We can't afford to pay people that don't play. It's a shame though as I thought he was easily the best player during the PLG era. Has loads of potential.

if he gets injured one more time that lasts longer than 4 weeks then he will have to go. We can't afford to pay people that don't play. It's a shame though as I thought he was easily the best player during the PLG era. Has loads of potential.

(tu)

IMO fully match fit he would be 1st choice left back. Papac has done well slotting but isn't great going forward. It must be a bit worrying for him though with Sasa in talks for a new deal :unsure:

When you say "young" Stevie Smith, he's now 23 and considering the under 21 rule it will make it really hard for him to get back into the squad never mind the team!