Muff

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle on For Adam

Boyd on For Jcd

:rangers: 2-0 in second half... boyd and miller :rangers:

Hopefully walter rips into them at half time... and hopefully he makes these changes at half time.. or at least before 60 mins....

weev been pish but has any1 noticed that mcgregor mayaswell still be on the bench...

very poor first half, we just seem to be lacking ideas, charlie adam has been useless, get aaron on. He cant be any worse. I knew this would be a hard game, i would take any win right now. 3 points is all that matters. I would like a couple of goals to get the goal difference back above celtics.

Any WWE fans in the house?

Aye :) i just watched WM24 again last night :)

:drool:

Still a great match between HBK and Flair.

??????????????????????????????????????

what's this got to do with Rangers? <cr>

Any WWE fans in the house?

Aye :) i just watched WM24 again last night :)

:drool:

Still a great match between HBK and Flair.

??????????????????????????????????????

what's this got to do with Rangers? <cr>

Well its more entertainment to talk about wwe than it is to watch the rangers game - i mean, hwat would u prefer to do? lol - were playing utter shite

Terrible first half.

Adam and JCD need to get hooked, done nothing but give the ball away. Mendes needs to get himself involved more and Davis needs to sharpen up.

St Mirren are packing the midfield and defending in numbers, so we need to start moving the ball quicker and be more aggressive. Its going to take player running at their defense or some quick passing to break the deadlock here.

They've packed out the midfield and making it very difficult for us to find any space whatsoever. A horrible game to watch. Get Boyd on 2nd half. We're getting crosses into the box but no one there to take them.

Lafferty for Darcheville

Aaron for Adam.

Everything else is ok, the midfield are doing well, they are really fluid considering St Mirren have 5 in the middle.

Papac is not having a great game. A few times he has been caught out and his passing looking suspect...