***Rangersmedia FC***

bluenose_72

Cut it back when you are 3 on 1 with the goalie FFS. It's a simple goal that way.

Also, you canny take greedy runs with players in front of you, it hardly ever works!

That was me (I think)

I pressed pass twice and wee Pedro still didn't have it under control, I thought I'd skelp it low and hard at the keeper and see if it bounced out to someone.

I think you did it once, but it happens all the time, not a dig at you at all mate!

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank fuck you scored in that game andy or i woulda killed you for denying me that scoring opportunity at the short goal kick :P

I had a disaster! :lol:

Thank god for that goal or I woulda been dropped for life :lol:

Liam, where'd you go?

You need to pass a lot more than that mate, can't play sexy football out of defence (td)

ma computer froze mate and sorry about the passin a had terrible button lag was about 5 seconds behind

thank fuck you scored in that game andy or i woulda killed you for denying me that scoring opportunity at the short goal kick :P

I had a disaster! :lol:

Thank god for that goal or I woulda been dropped for life :lol:

i was gonna hit it first time but took the touch, was just about to shoot and you ran in my bloody way :willy:

Liam, where'd you go?

You need to pass a lot more than that mate, can't play sexy football out of defence (td)

ma computer froze mate and sorry about the passin a had terrible button lag was about 5 seconds behind

No worries mate!

Although I am not a bawbag, I will be on tonight to see if it is working for me. Haven't played clubs in over a week.

You should go and try it just now.

You DL'd your latest router software and wiped all the settings yet?

Although I am not a bawbag, I will be on tonight to see if it is working for me. Haven't played clubs in over a week.

No lol.

I'll head on just now before I continue my NHL Be A Pro season.

No lol.

That's what I tried. Newest software and removed all the settings (like the DMZ Zones and Forwarded Port settings) and it's worked fine since.

No lol.

That's what I tried. Newest software and removed all the settings (like the DMZ Zones and Forwarded Port settings) and it's worked fine since.

And did that effect anything else? Cos the main computer, my laptop and PS3 all use the router.

No lol.

And did that effect anything else? Cos the main computer, my laptop and PS3 all use the router.

Nope, not a thing! Everything else is working brilliantly.

No lol.

If it happens again then I'll give that a try :D

No lol.

If it happens again then I'll give that a try :D

Did it work?

I have left RMFC for pastures now.

Needed a club that take it a little bit more serious than we did.

I've jumped ship too, sorry guys.

Too many individuals and not enough team work on RM, wasn't working.

We've managed to improve the record in the past few days, so try and keep up the good work (tu)