***Rangersmedia FC***

bluenose_72

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are our opponents really faster and stronger than us? I know our stats get raised but it feels like half the time i get barged off the ball or they catch up so easy... Nothing was coming off for me today, passes were taking too long to respond when I pressed it and there was no real connection between the players today when it came to keeping the line and passing at the right time but again I think that was down to responsiveness as, to top it all off I get the luckiest goal going

are our opponents really faster and stronger than us? I know our stats get raised but it feels like half the time i get barged off the ball or they catch up so easy... Nothing was coming off for me today, passes were taking too long to respond when I pressed it and there was no real connection between the players today when it came to keeping the line and passing at the right time but again I think that was down to responsiveness as, to top it all off I get the luckiest goal going

I feel that too , get pushed off the ball sometimes like your a 3 year old.

Im thinking about joining another club just to get more regular games, i like playing with RM but the games are too infrequent

We should probably start again.

Our record has got shocking due to DC's etc.

Im thinking about joining another club just to get more regular games, i like playing with RM but the games are too infrequent

We should probably start again.

Our record has got shocking due to DC's etc.

You need to give an invite to an amazing RM in that case :craphead: