When Krissy Krissy Boyd should play

gsa

As per usual when the team loses some of our less knowledgeable 'fans' shout and scream like kids looking for their favourite toy. you know him, he's the overweight one, mean as a junkyard dog when he scores and a huge gers fan. so much of a fan he doesn't respect the people who pay his wages enough to bother getting fit or trying to compete in difficult games, so much of a gers fan he put getting plg sacked ahead of trying to win games for rangers. you will find him skulking about, mean as a rattlesnake when we play diddy teams. thankfully when we play anyone half decent you won't see him at all.

The next time kris boyd should play for rangers is when we get a lower division team in the cup, he has provn time and time again he can perform against sfl clubs.

Some people will argue that he should play agains lower spl clubs at ibrox.

i disagree on the basis that i pay money to go to ibrox and should not be put through the torture of watching him try to control football, run, challenge a defender or perform a forward roll.

He has scored a lot of goals but the team as a whole could score more goals if he were replaced by someone with more ability. personally i would prefer the rangers team to score 100 goals this season spread about the team than krissy krissy score 60 and the team as a whole only get 80.

sadly some supporters see his goal record as being more important than the team winning. do you support rangers or do you support krissy krisy boyd?

Nobody else wants him. his agent tries to punt him in the summer but nobody would take him, the only club who have ever tried to sign him are cardiff city and even they won't pay more than 1.5 million for him.

can someone please explain to me why someone with his goal record has not been subject to a £6 million plus bid by a club from england, spain, germany or italy???

one final thing is that when he scores a scrappy deflection on the turn when we are already winning 2 -0 at ibrox can you lad's not sing krissy krissy boyd like he's lionel messi? it's very very humiliating. i cringe for you. if you insit on such man crushes can they please be on one of our good players? he's not exactly gazzza, laudrup or cooper is he?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right a hink yo took it too far when you say he tryed to get PLG sacked for trying to win game for raners plg was a wank and if he didnet go we might have no even finished 3rd but anyway. aye kris Boyd is a lazy fat slow bastard and if the ball isn not 10 yards away from the goal he is well and truely fucked and hees got a touch like an elephant

As per usual when the team loses some of our less knowledgeable 'fans' shout and scream like kids looking for their favourite toy. you know him, he's the overweight one, mean as a junkyard dog when he scores and a huge gers fan. so much of a fan he doesn't respect the people who pay his wages enough to bother getting fit or trying to compete in difficult games, so much of a gers fan he put getting plg sacked ahead of trying to win games for rangers. you will find him skulking about, mean as a rattlesnake when we play diddy teams. thankfully when we play anyone half decent you won't see him at all.

The next time kris boyd should play for rangers is when we get a lower division team in the cup, he has provn time and time again he can perform against sfl clubs.

Some people will argue that he should play agains lower spl clubs at ibrox.

i disagree on the basis that i pay money to go to ibrox and should not be put through the torture of watching him try to control football, run, challenge a defender or perform a forward roll.

He has scored a lot of goals but the team as a whole could score more goals if he were replaced by someone with more ability. personally i would prefer the rangers team to score 100 goals this season spread about the team than krissy krissy score 60 and the team as a whole only get 80.

sadly some supporters see his goal record as being more important than the team winning. do you support rangers or do you support krissy krisy boyd?

Nobody else wants him. his agent tries to punt him in the summer but nobody would take him, the only club who have ever tried to sign him are cardiff city and even they won't pay more than 1.5 million for him.

can someone please explain to me why someone with his goal record has not been subject to a £6 million plus bid by a club from england, spain, germany or italy???

one final thing is that when he scores a scrappy deflection on the turn when we are already winning 2 -0 at ibrox can you lad's not sing krissy krissy boyd like he's lionel messi? it's very very humiliating. i cringe for you. if you insit on such man crushes can they please be on one of our good players? he's not exactly gazzza, laudrup or cooper is he?

He has scored a lot of goals but the team as a whole could score more goals

Proved that at the weekend didnt they doh

one final thing is that when he scores a scrappy deflection on the turn when we are already winning 2 -0 at ibrox

I swore we had a similar section earlier in the season when his scrappy deflection put us from 1-1 to 2-1

Thought we rejected £2.5Mil? weirdly enough thats more than cousin cost hull

if you insit on such man crushes can they please be on one of our good players? he's not exactly gazzza, laudrup or cooper is he?

Yer, because everyone on here has called him that doh everyone here knows he lacks certain attributes, he certainly isnt completely inadequate though, and its this kind of neglect by certain "fans" that annoys a lot of people

would you care to explain why the rangers "fans" (obviously complete idiots who have no love for rangers) at love street at the weekend were calling for boyd at 0-0? they certainly got their wish, and guess what, he came closer to scoring than anyone else on the park

Quite easy, he doesnt have a lot of pace, doesnt win every ball in the air or run around like a headless chicken, although we dont have any other strikers with those attributes either

i meant that he didn't try when plg was manager, st johnstone for example.

most of you will disagree but if people like him followed plg's instruction we could be watching a young exciting team now rather than having to spend money we don't have building a far too big and finacially unviable squad just to try and win in scotland.

someone under 25 might get a game too!

would you care to explain why the rangers "fans" (obviously complete idiots who have no love for rangers) at love street at the weekend were calling for boyd at 0-0? they certainly got their wish, and guess what, he came closer to scoring than anyone else on the park

Didn't score though.

Passed one header back to the keeper, and given the backing he gets from this board, really should be expecting to put that 2nd one away.

I wouldn't play Boyd in that system we played on Sunday, with four CB's and four CM's on the park. If we have a Boydy/Velicka playing, at least one fast winger must also play.

That system stifled the hell out of us.

Didn't score though.

Passed one header back to the keeper, and given the backing he gets from this board, really should be expecting to put that 2nd one away.

I wouldn't play Boyd in that system we played on Sunday, with four CB's and four CM's on the park. If we have a Boydy/Velicka playing, at least one fast winger must also play.

Neither did anyone else, but he was more threatening, he also had a knock down straight to miller which gave him a chance and won another header aswell

Agreed, the fact he was almost the lone striker was shambolic, there is no width in the team at all

Im still at a loss as to why the boyd miller partnership hasnt been tried as much

Didn't score though.

Neither did anyone else, but he was more threatening

Agreed, the fact he was almost the lone striker was shambolic, there is no width in the team at all

Im still at a loss as to why the boyd miller partnership hasnt been tried as much

I agree with you.

My brain has hit a brick wall with Rangers this week, don't know what Walter will do next.

Nothing, most likely.

most of you will disagree but if people like him followed plg's instruction we could be watching a young exciting team now rather than having to spend money we don't have building a far too big and finacially unviable squad just to try and win in scotland.

Aye, with big Filip Sebo up front doh

Didn't score though.

I agree with you.

My brain has hit a brick wall with Rangers this week, don't know what Walter will do next.

Nothing, most likely.

Bring back Mcculloch :craphead:

:shifty:

Didn't score though.

I agree with you.

Nothing, most likely.

For Weir :unsure:

To be fair if PLG had been given the finances to sign his initial list of targets then his tenure here would probably have been completly different..

Didn't score though.

I agree with you.

Nothing, most likely.

:lol: please lets not even joke about our new cuellar!!!

Didn't score though.

We also conceeded as well

To be fair if PLG had been given the finances to sign his initial list of targets then his tenure here would probably have been completly different..

Walter's had £30m since he was re-appointed.

That's a big crock of money for the SPL.

A bit harsh dragging Sebo into it, he didn't really get a game under PLG!

PLG had his faults... but the Monster munch crew weren't making his job easy, and did what they wanted on the park!

But at the end of the day we found out 1 man is bigger than the club <cr>

Didn't score though.

Clearly boyds fault (tu)

Didn't score though.

Clearly boyds fault (tu)

I heard a wee rumour that Boyd is also responsible for the credit crunch.

Didn't score though.

Clearly boyds fault (tu)

Didnt say that

You said he NEARLY scored, Nearly means jack shit

0-0 bring him on for a goal and we lose. Boyd our saviour strikes again

Walter's had £30m since he was re-appointed.

That's a big crock of money for the SPL.

But the big question is... are we really any better off :unsure:

£30million spent still no SPL league title <cr>

I dont think any striker could of scored yesterday we needed creativity and there was nothing getting into the box, funnily enough the only time we did look like we may score it was when boyd came on, think he even hit the post!! ^_^

Didn't score though.

Clearly boyds fault (tu)

I heard a wee rumour that Boyd is also responsible for the credit crunch.

MONSTER MUNCH not credit crunch