scumbag lennon singing about our team

minstral

How dare you minstral.

We all know that Mr Lennon is an outstanding citizen and a credit to the city of Glasgow, your video of an imposter wont change that.

He's a dedicated family man who has overcome numerous attacks from the big bad bigots to become a pillar in the Sellik family and a role model to the numerous sprogs of Glasgows unemployed.

:craphead:

How dare you minstral.

We all know that Mr Lennon is an outstanding citizen and a credit to the city of Glasgow, your video of an imposter wont change that.

He's a dedicated family man who has overcome numerous attacks from the big bad bigots to become a pillar in the Sellik family and a role model to the numerous sprogs of Glasgows unemployed.

:lol:

And he wonders why he was attacked there to me he looks like he would be ready to start a fight we anybody who reacted to him,

not rising to it lennon your a disgrace!!

NEONE WID GO OOT TE GLESGA IF YEVE BEEN PUMPED IN AN AULD FIRM GAME WELL NO ANY PLAYERS THEY URNEY THT DAFT NO EVEN CHARLIE ADAM WOULD GO FOR A DRINK ON THIS OCCASION

what?? :mutley:

NEONE WID GO OOT TE GLESGA IF YEVE BEEN PUMPED IN AN AULD FIRM GAME WELL NO ANY PLAYERS THEY URNEY THT DAFT NO EVEN CHARLIE ADAM WOULD GO FOR A DRINK ON THIS OCCASION

what?? :mutley:

leave him be godfather. he knows in his own mind what hes saying. :craphead:

Wonder what he was singing after we destroyed them at their own midden?! He probably heard alot of birds singing as they flew round his head, after he got his face stoved in!

HELP!! By the beatles!!

How dare you minstral.

Tut, Tut - the standards are slipping .......erm, what standards?

Sorry, (had a quick word with myself) ... its just big Lenny having a bit of craic, football banter that's all ... hmm!

Up there with the Coronation Street moaning.

Footballers are allowed to have a bit of banter as well ffs. Im more than sure over the years, some Gers players would have done similar and if Timmy moaned, some would be calling them MOPE'S.

Oh....and no-one deserves getting beat up, just because of the football team they play for or support. Thats ridiculous (tu)

Footballers are allowed to have a bit of banter as well ffs. Im more than sure over the years, some Gers players would have done similar and if Timmy moaned, some would be calling them MOPE'S.

Oh....and no-one deserves getting beat up, just because of the football team they play for or support. Thats ridiculous (tu)

Pity no-one saw it like that when Donald Findlay done it.

And ridiculous? I have no doubt that wee fucking bigot Lennon would have no problem beating up a bluenose if he though he could get away with it. He's hardly a man of honour or principles.

Yes, footballers should be allowed to have a bit of banter....that's our point. But if it comes from our side it's not just banter, is it?

Lennon doesn't get beat up just because of the team he supports. He's an antagonistic troublemaker.

HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE EXPLAINED!

And ridiculous? I have no doubt that wee fucking bigot Lennon would have no problem beating up a bluenose if he though he could get away with it. He's hardly a man of honour or principles.

1) Thats kinda the point im making.

2) My mate is in the Orange Lodge and i would rate my mate as fairly bigoted. He has drunk with Lennon on loads of occassions and he would tell you he is cracking company. (tu)

1) Thats kinda the point im making.

2) My mate is in the Orange Lodge and i would rate my mate as fairly bigoted. He has drunk with Lennon on loads of occassions and he would tell you he is cracking company. (tu)

i disagree he is a bigoted little c--t who deserves all he gets.