There is no doubt we are missing BF's leadership . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

we don't need him greetin and moanin and ruining morale and confidence, it's funny that you never see him having a proper go at big lee and fans favourite krissy krissy boyd. always goes for the easy targets like papac.

him and his cronies should fuck off and stop dragging us back to the dark ages.

No I guess your kind won't want him back especially for December the 27th ! :sherlock:

:mutley: Live one?

Just like we were missing his leadership when we gubbed celtic and Hibs?

What about Thistle and St Mirren?

I seem to remember us struggling against lower SPL and first division teams with Ferguson in the team last season. Gretna, St Johnstone, QOTS etc.

We struggled in a few games therefore Barry is a bad Captain?

John Greig and Gough must have been absolute pish then by your standards.

I wasn't attempting to knock Barry's abilities, simply pointing out that we've struggled with him and without him, and will continue to do so in the future. No-one will be happier than me if Barry comes back into the team and performs better than ever, but sadly I'm not that optimistic that he will.

we don't need him greetin and moanin and ruining morale and confidence, it's funny that you never see him having a proper go at big lee and fans favourite krissy krissy boyd. always goes for the easy targets like papac.

him and his cronies should fuck off and stop dragging us back to the dark ages.

No I guess your kind won't want him back especially for December the 27th ! :sherlock:

:mutley: Live one?

(tu) Sussed in the bat of an eyelid Bro. ! :sherlock:

While Barry gives us something surely we are at a bad place if after all these years we are saying we cannot function correctly without him !!!!

And what is worse is that as a club we have done nothing to bring in another player with the same 'leadership' Qualities

Barry has done brilliantly as a captain for a fair new seasons now , There is no-one in the current squad up to his task , As much as Weir trys to be a good captain he is nothing compared to Barry. Not having the best few seasons performance wise , but a fully fit barry on form should walk into the team in my opinion.

Barry has done brilliantly as a captain for a fair new seasons now , There is no-one in the current squad up to his task , As much as Weir trys to be a good captain he is nothing compared to Barry. Not having the best few seasons performance wise , but a fully fit barry on form should walk into the team in my opinion.

(tu):sherlock:

:yes:

(tu):sherlock:

:yes: take him in the team than without almost any day at all really :yes:

i'm not actually a 'live one' as you put it. not all fans believe barry is a god. 8 years ago he was the best centre midfield player in Britain never mind scotland, to be honest we should have been fighting off £8 mill bids from man utd and arsenal but he made the wrong move going to blackburn and since he's been back he's been a problem. on ability alone he would obviously walk into our team but he has gotten bigger than the club. he inhibits the other players on the park especially midfielders and he can't really compete physically the way he used too, my original post was intended to mean that he get's on certain players back while others (his cronies) get off lightly. in my opinion if thompson and davis continue to improve as rangers players either would be a good candidate as captain, leading by example and encouraging the other players. davis has done well as captain of n.i.

i'm not actually a 'live one' as you put it. not all fans believe barry is a god. 8 years ago he was the best centre midfield player in Britain never mind scotland, to be honest we should have been fighting off £8 mill bids from man utd and arsenal but he made the wrong move going to blackburn and since he's been back he's been a problem. on ability alone he would obviously walk into our team but he has gotten bigger than the club. he inhibits the other players on the park especially midfielders and he can't really compete physically the way he used too, my original post was intended to mean that he get's on certain players back while others (his cronies) get off lightly. in my opinion if thompson and davis continue to improve as rangers players either would be a good candidate as captain, leading by example and encouraging the other players. davis has done well as captain of n.i.

While I disagree with parts of your post, I do agree with the highlighted section. He tends to be very selective about who he abuses. However, your assertation that "he can't really compete physically the way he used to" is IMO way off the mark. When he comes back he will probably be fitter and fresher than he's been for a few years and should be able to push himself harder than he's been capable of doing, perhaps even since his return from England.

Ignore the "live one" digs and keep posting mate. Some on here see all new posters, and especially those who disagree with them, as timmy lurkers. They are in the minority though. (tu)

Welcome to RangersMedia, THE best Rangers forum you'll find online! :rangers:

Even if you were a 'live one' (how pathetic eh?), I agree with most of that. The exception being the over estimation of his abilities before moving to Blackburn that is, he was a fine player but never good enough to attract the attention of the likes of Man Utd and Arsenal, and that is why he didn't.

What gets me is how some think the ability to screw your already greeting face up, and moan at (some) of your team mates, is an indicator of great leadership qualities. I would ask those that feel that way, 'would that work with you?'.

I don't think Mendes needs Ferguson moaning in his ear.

If he does, ol' Pedro should just bring out his CL Winners medal and tell Bawwy to shut the fuck up.

Other than Pedro, I think the rest of the team are missing the leadership.