Greengrass or Magic89

Smurf1873

41 members have voted

1. 1. Greengrass or Magic89

• Greengrass
    • Magic89

GG can be reasonable, but has a tendacy to spout Pish when he can't get the better of you

I assume by reading Magic89's posts that he is about 12 and just has no idea what he is on about! I pity him really.

However Daniel CFC and Bhoy From Across The Sea are both good contributors who you can actually have a conversation with (tu)

GG can be reasonable, but has a tendacy to spout Pish when he can't get the better of you

I assume by reading Magic89's posts that he is about 12 and just has no idea what he is on about! I pity him really.

However Daniel CFC and Bhoy From Across The Sea are both good contributors who you can actually have a conversation with (tu)

Can't argue with your point , Danny CFC is reasoned when arguing , the other guy i don't know , GG is a fool.

However Daniel CFC and Bhoy From Across The Sea are both good contributors who you can actually have a conversation with  (tu)

Can't argue with your point , Danny CFC is reasoned when arguing , the other guy i don't know , GG is a fool.

BFAS is (tu) He is quite new and is not on much. But he had some really good points when he was on!

haw you! :lol: im twelve coming up on thirteen in febuary!