***The Official Football Manager 2009 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had FM issues AGAIN and so i had to reinstall the game.And,ofc,i just started new season with Rangers.

Martin Bain bought the club from Murray and said he`s not going to invest any money in it.But thanks to that 24 mounts option,i managed to get a few good players.

2ahw7xf.jpg

Mata,Deggen,Gudjohnsen,Aurelio,Pogrebnyak - i set 24 mounts option to pay the full money and the clubs accepted.I only paid immediately 10 mil for Vermaelen and 4.5 for Mattock.

Mattock is great player,in my 2nd season Man City offered 20 mil for him and i rejected.He has the potential to far exceed Vermaelen and Aurelio so...

That Lee Robinson guy was bought in Man City doh .Now i`m in my 2nd season and he`s transfer listed :lol:

Managed to get treble in my first season btw.Pogrebnyak has scored 35 goals in 50 games.Good boy.

:lol:

I thought this '24 mounts' was some dodgy cheat. It would appear it's latin for '24 months'.

at first i thought he was at the editor to get they amounts for the likes of hemdani etc

till i seen the cash is in dollars :scot:

I had FM issues AGAIN and so i had to reinstall the game.And,ofc,i just started new season with Rangers.

Martin Bain bought the club from Murray and said he`s not going to invest any money in it.But thanks to that 24 mounts option,i managed to get a few good players.

2ahw7xf.jpg

Mata,Deggen,Gudjohnsen,Aurelio,Pogrebnyak - i set 24 mounts option to pay the full money and the clubs accepted.I only paid immediately 10 mil for Vermaelen and 4.5 for Mattock.

Mattock is great player,in my 2nd season Man City offered 20 mil for him and i rejected.He has the potential to far exceed Vermaelen and Aurelio so...

That Lee Robinson guy was bought in Man City doh .Now i`m in my 2nd season and he`s transfer listed :lol:

Managed to get treble in my first season btw.Pogrebnyak has scored 35 goals in 50 games.Good boy.

:lol:

I thought this '24 mounts' was some dodgy cheat. It would appear it's latin for '24 months'.

at first i thought he was at the editor to get they amounts for the likes of hemdani etc

till i seen the cash is in dollars :scot:

he makes himself think its more that way :lol:

I've got a game going at the moment with Parma and i'm currently loving it :D

3rd season in, 1st was promotion, 2nd was a lowly 15th finish. However in my 2nd season i've played 15 games and currently sit 2nd on 29 points, Inter are already on 45, they've won all 15games so far :O

Got a strike force of Paloschi and Laurito who have scored 18 in 33games between them :D

Was tipped to finish 15th this season as well :P

Just started a new season in oz with the newcastle jets its fuckin murder to sign anyone as no one wants to come to OZ and u cant sign anyone from a team in ur league lol am screwed

won everything in ma first season with Newcastle Jets even tho a couldnt sign anyone decent signed Jardel on a free the big man was bangin them in 34 goals in 22 games got offered the hibs job so took it the hibs board are so tight they had raked in 8 million in the first season they only signed 2 players on a free and gave me 250k to spend and when a asked for more they refused bastards lol but got a 35 year old Jardel on his way the mans still got it am really enjoyin goin shitey teams with hardly any money and buyin some bargins makes it a bit easier when u put ur rep upto international player players are more llikely to come to ur crappy team then

I love it when players are unhappy at their clubs.

Gignac signed for Barca a year or two ago for 51 million in my game. He wasn't getting played and was unhappy.. I got a bid of 11 million accepted but he rejected the contract - "Moving to a Scottish club is a step in the wrong direction"

Said I admired his talents to the media and tried again and I'm signing him in June now. :gerbad:

Managing Accies.

Splitting the Old Firm is my best achievement so far, Celtic were 8th for most of the season thanks to Javier Clemente!

Finished 3rd 3 seasons in a row before that.

I used to be good at FM, not anymore.

Best I can hope for is making Accies reech. Stuck at 12k stadium capacity cause of the council, but fill it every week.

Keirrison who was the player of the year for me and then got sold for 30 million isn't getting played at Inter.. trying to get him!

Keirrison/Gignac upfront, with Alessio Grasso (18 finishing) and Kravchenko (18 finishing) on stand by.. with Ballotelli and Tulio De Melo also available.. :drool:

I'll feel like Madrid with all these attackers!

I just lost 4 first team players due to red cards in a game where 16 players in total were yellow carded.

Im two seasons in and i got my first ever player red carded in that match :angry:

started fm 09 with rangers lost my first 2 games to falkirk and celtic. had no money for tranfers untill rangers got bought over. i bought a new stricker (Oscar cardozo) an amazin buy.

Need Some Defenders and Midfielders?? eny ideas ?? :21:

Add My Msn= jordanmerrick@hotmail.co.uk

Robert Lewandowski - CF - around £1m

Sidnei CD- 4-5m

Bought a Brazilian regen in 2012-13 season with Rangers for £65k, just sold him to Real Madrid for £33million at the start of the 2015-16 season :D

His first club had a 35% of next fee in the deal so they got £11.5million from it :P

They're only valued at £12.5million as well :P