Troops at Ibrox

bombaybadboy08

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was fantastic, Setanta came through for us North American clubs and carried the troops coming out with the cups. Was really fantastic to watch and to see their happiness at the reception they received from our support. Loved watching them dancing about on the pitch. Definitely brought more than one tear to my eye.

Well done Rangers and Rangers supporters at Ibrox, did us proud!

Absolutely outstanding. From the moment they left their seats to the moment they left the pitch, they were treated like the heros they are. Well done to the Club and well done to everyone who was there. I was proud to be British and proud to be a Bear today. Rule Brittania.

:rangers:

Compliments of Youtube.... Made me cry all over again lol. I noticed in the video there were two kissed the turf. Enjoy everyone!

Thanks gersgirl, Have had few swallies now & watching that again has sent shivers down my spine. :unionflag: :unionflag:

Guest therabbitt

Dammit! I have a cracker of an article here written by a talented young lady that needs some pics - so if anyone took any today of the troops Id love to use them for the site (tu)

Dammit! I have a cracker of an article here written by a talented young lady that needs some pics - so if anyone took any today of the troops Id love to use them for the site (tu)

We think McBoyd was working mate so unless he was taking pictures of Superman lookalikes you might be in there