Ee oh ma daddy oh Alan's in a huff

airdrieloyal1

I thought it was ee oh ma daddy oh were going to win the league. <cr>

Nah it was sung to combe as a piss take as he kicked the ball away after the 3rd goal.

Wish I did get the chance to hear it, unlucky for me being stuck on row Z on the Moffat stand.....lol

Nah it was sung to combe as a piss take as he kicked the ball away after the 3rd goal.

Wish I did get the chance to hear it, unlucky for me being stuck on row Z on the Moffat stand.....lol

I was also Row Z of the moffat stand

guys on my bus said they were all taking the piss out of combe, what a shame :craphead:

guys on my bus said they were all taking the piss out of combe, what a shame :craphead:

What seat number were ye on either 53 or 55????

dont tell me i was sitting next to ya, lol

Aye on the seat right next to ye, a was on 54......lol

Well it was nice not meeting you mate!! :P

LOL, at least you got the end seat, a was glad when I got out the stadium I couldn't mve ma legs for them being trapped against the seat in front of me....lol

No forgetting I nearly landed in the row in front after the 1st goal when I nearly lost ma balance.....lol

LOL, at least you got the end seat, a was glad when I got out the stadium I couldn't mve ma legs for them being trapped against the seat in front of me....lol

No forgetting I nearly landed in the row in front after the 1st goal when I nearly lost ma balance.....lol

Oh i know, killie is shocking for that, I was half sitting off the edge aswell to get some space! I usually come away with scraped knees aswell :P

That guy in front must have ferked off at half time <_<

Oh i know, killie is shocking for that, I was half sitting off the edge aswell to get some space! I usually come away with scraped knees aswell :P

That guy in front must have ferked off at half time <_<

He had I heard him mentioning on his phone 15mins into the game he was gonna meet his mates over in the hotel bar to watch the rest of the game