McGregor - enough is enough

leanne73

Same old media :rolleyes:

The mhankie mob from the east end.. are the only team in Britain to have a minute applause instead of a minute silence for remembrance weekend because they knew there fans would disrupt it, there fans protest about having poppies on there top and all in show disrespect to thousands of soldiers who have fought & died for THEIR freedom... is that not worthy of a front page story? or even a page inside?... nah not in scotland there more worried about a football players girlfriend not getting on with his family <cr>

The mhankie mob from the east end.. are the only team in Britain to have a minute applause instead of a minute silence for remembrance weekend because they knew there fans would disrupt it, there fans protest about having poppies on there top and all in show disrespect to thousands of soldiers who have fought & died for THEIR freedom... is that not worthy of a front page story? or even a page inside?... nah not in scotland there more worried about a football players girlfriend not getting on with his family <cr>

Hit the nail on the head John (tu)

Its bloody crazy eh?! Someone should email the editor and ask him/her for their thoughts on the matter <cr>

Thats the thing about Goram,the guy could do what he wanted in private and still be world class on match day,

I get the impression Shagger thinks he can do the same

From what i can see McGregor is never quoted or anything like that in these articles and although i can see where you are coming from i think people are being harsh on McGregor.

I read what his dad had to say yesterday and to me he sounded pretty spot on.

Shes a wee skank who wants to be like Posh or Cheryl Cole!

Thats the thing about Goram,the guy could do what he wanted in private and still be world class on match day,

I get the impression Shagger thinks he can do the same

From what i can see McGregor is never quoted or anything like that in these articles and although i can see where you are coming from i think people are being harsh on McGregor.

I read what his dad had to say yesterday and to me he sounded pretty spot on.

Shes a wee skank who wants to be like Posh or Cheryl Cole!

She's a wee shoplifting tart from EK!