Drunken Tim

Just off a bus there and (at 10am) there was a drunk git that took offense to my Rangers Top - 'Sober Up Ya Drunk' says I, really annoyed with myself as i have that "Why Don't They Go Home" on my Mobile and missed that operchancity to let the Song do my talking - and have the Tim foaming at the mouth with hatred!!!! :mutley:

As he was leaving the bus he turns to everyone and says "I'm no religious but Fuck King Billy and the Queen"! Don't understand why folk smile at those assholes, when we do shit like that it's distasteful looks alround...

Still, i suppose the good thing is that those on the bus who are shying away from Rangers (with this continual onslaught by the media paying dividends for the Tarriers) might just be thinking "I wonder what time kick-off is at Ibrox..."

Was gonna shout AYE, AND FUCK THE POPE TOO, but thankfully my brain was engaged and as always YOU SUPPORT RANGERS AND WEAR STUFF YOU'RE AN AMBASSADOR TO THE CLUB!

you should have kicked him in the haw maws.

Cunt could hardly walk Minstral, and staggered onto a seat - kept saying Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Rangers for some baffling reason...

Honestly, i'd've looked a right thug if i'd done that - it wouldn't have made me feel better either!!!!! Now, only if i remembered the mobile!!!! :mutley:

Cunt could hardly walk Minstral, and staggered onto a seat - kept saying Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Rangers for some baffling reason...

Honestly, i'd've looked a right thug if i'd done that - it wouldn't have made me feel better either!!!!! Now, only if i remembered the mobile!!!! :mutley:

If only you'd remembered your baseball bat mate ! ;):sherlock:

:lol::lol::lol:

If you'd've seen the state of him (and at 10am too) you'd see that only a wee shove would've put him out of the game - a baseball bat would obviously be doing society a favour right enough!! :lol:

started spinning your fists and walking in his direction would've been an idea.

I'm quite a big guy so he'd've likely fell back and broke something - mmmm maybe an idea that... :clap:

Had a wee bit of hastle in Union St recently when i was out with a Client. Now, obviously as a Carer you can't go around throwing punches (just as well as i'm a big softy) but was left with no choice one day as some tosser came barging into both of us (i was holding Clients arm taking him across the road). i turned and shouted oooyyy, and he turned and came storming towards me with fists out and to the ready. I was left with no choice and left the Client and ran towards the guy and just before i got to him he turned and legged it!!!!!!!

It was really annoying (as i was then psyched up for action) but i'd to continue on my day being my usual laid back self, had the idea of heading into a Ladbrokes bog to use the bog door! The thing is though they, seem to be wise enough (even pissed) to know when to push and when to walk!! Frustrating bassas!!

:lol:

I was on my way home from work l2 or 3 weeks ago and this manky beggar came on singing"hail hail the queens in jail".........yes i know and the guy must have been early 40's..........sat up the back and picked on a young boy who took exception to his singing.

As he was leaving the bus at Govan he fell over my feet......my steel toecaps accidently placed just in front of him as he was passing.........fuckin hilarious watching this pile a shite go arse over tits on the number 23...

10 years ago i would have kicked the shit out of him but older and wiser now,wait till he has a dig at me first before i do that now.