Kenny Miller

kplfishtank

His finishing has been shocking of late. Overall play is good though.

but we need him to score goals hes a forward ffs thats what theyre supposed to do

I'm not disagreeing. He needs to finish the chances he gets. I'm just saying his play is very good. 2 assists today.

agreed his all round play is good but my headlines about me calling him by his nickname

Yeah we slag Miller for not finishing chances, but come on, who else is going to start up front with Boyd? JCD is basically the same thing as Miller in terms of missing chances, Velicka has disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle, and we all know that Lafferty will not be given a chance up front any time soon. So he's the best we've got.

Worse finisher than Filip Sebo - his shooting is fcuking atrocious.

For a striker , Miller's finishing is poor although he does seem to have devised a clever way of counteracting this. Shoot as often as possible , and you're bound to score some! So , by using the law of averages , Miller has so far amassed 6 goals this season and will probably finish with around 12-14 IAC. Still balls as a return , but more than Filip actually scored all the same ...

Yeah we slag Miller for not finishing chances, but come on, who else is going to start up front with Boyd? JCD is basically the same thing as Miller in terms of missing chances, Velicka has disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle, and we all know that Lafferty will not be given a chance up front any time soon. So he's the best we've got.

so cause nobdy else is good enough in your opinion that means when he misses 2 sitters every game we just say buck up old chap better luck next time

so cause nobdy else is good enough in your opinion that means when he misses 2 sitters every game we just say buck up old chap better luck next time

What else are you going to do if Miller misses chances? If he misses one is Walter immediately supposed to substitute him? And IMO, yes Miller's finishing is very frusturating at times, but we need to remember Walter is picking the team, not us, and I think we all realize that short of a broken leg, Miller is starting every game.

we all know about he finshing, but 2 assists am not complaining...............yet

if/when he misses 1 against the scum and we lose the game you can all come and join my merry band of men thats growing by the week

I agree with you there but with two assits am happy...if he cost us a game then a will not be

we all know about he finshing, but 2 assists am not complaining...............yet

if/when he misses 1 against the scum and we lose the game you can all come and join my merry band of men thats growing by the week

Didn't he score 2 against the scum last time? doh

What else are you going to do if Miller misses chances? If he misses one is Walter immediately supposed to substitute him? And IMO, yes Miller's finishing is very frusturating at times, but we need to remember Walter is picking the team, not us, and I think we all realize that short of a broken leg, Miller is starting every game.

when novo or boyd misses chances they seem to get subbed so why can he

i know walter picks the team but thats half the problem hes picking the wrong players imo

ive not got altzeimers i know he scored 2 but im talking about future games

why are we allowed to slag any player except him is he got some protective thing going on here

why are we allowed to slag any player except him is he got some protective thing going on here

:lol: People are constantly slagging boyd.

Or were until he started scoring every week pretty much.

:lol: People are constantly slagging boyd.

Or were until he started scoring every week pretty much.

(tu) my point exactly

LOL! Adam, Boyd, McCulloch, Whittaker, Broadfoot, JCD etc have all had absolute grillings on here at various points and Miller definetly gets it bad so that line I bolded is bullshit.

Miller has been doing fairly well despite his lack of composure infront of goal, he brings other players into play and has a fair few assists, noone notices that though, he's simply an ex-t***, the enemy to alot of people which is sad.

there should be no surprise on kenny millers finishing , all through his career he has mised chances

he works hard but will miss chances , unfortunately the chances are falling to him and not boydy

we could have scored at least 5 today and miller could have had a couple

his finishing will never improve

i have to admit hes done better than i thought he would, 6 goals already is better than he did the whole season for celtic. We all know he works hard but that counts for nothing unless it comes to something. He worked hard against motherwell but we didnt win the game. I know hes not the only one to blame for missing chances against teams we have dropped points against like motherwell and dundee utd but hes getting a hell of a lot of chances this year that hes not taking. If anything he seems to be missing the easier ones and taking the hard ones. Missed a sitter against inverness and then scored a cracking volley moving away from goal( i think it would have went in regardless of the deflection) If he could finish like boyd i actually think he would be our top scorer at the moment because he seems to be getting more chances. We won the game today so his missed chances didnt cost us but they have on other occassions. I think he should have been replaced with 20mins to go today and let another one of our strikers have a chance.

LOL! Adam, Boyd, McCulloch, Whittaker, Broadfoot, JCD etc have all had absolute grillings on here at various points and Miller definetly gets it bad so that line I bolded is bullshit.

Miller has been doing fairly well despite his lack of composure infront of goal, he brings other players into play and has a fair few assists, noone notices that though, he's simply an ex-t***, the enemy to alot of people which is sad.

why are we allowed to slag

i know the others get slagged thats my point dont you understand your on defending him which backs up my theory that hes untouchable to some

i know the others get slagged thats my point dont you understand your on defending him which backs up my theory that hes untouchable to some

Im 'defending' him because hes playing fairly well imo, despite not scoring himself, he's setting them up, Miller isnt untouchable at all, if hes playing shite, drop him, if he continues working well with the team and setting the goals up (which hes doing imo), keep playing him.

anyway, who said you cant slag him, go ahead, done it myself on many occassion's, he's doing well right now though so ill hold my tongue until I feel he deserves it and simply becomes a passenger.

People are defending him because he hasn't been rank this year. He's played well most of the time, and when he hasn't he has been blasted on here. And it's ridiculous to criticize Miller for things he hasn't even done yet.