Us as a team / club

reddrock

Many of us are having the same thoughts about why we never seem to manage to string a run together , we have the same thoughts about youth not getting used and the squad not being rotated

I am part of that but I am going to wait till the season end to judge and not going to be part of anything that looks as though we are not together

FFS there are enough other mindless media people etc just waiting on us self imploding

well i say this lets not give them the ammo they crave to come after us and try to cause us to be in dissaray

Why I here you say ........... simple WE ARE THE PEOPLE we can debate and support whats right and still have differing opinions , because unlike others who stage walkouts and deny there country we know what constructive debate is

simply we are as one with differing views , but with a belief held by all and that belief is GLASGOW RANGERS

We are always READY

Just as an add on, it seems it would not matter who was in charge the moaning would still be there

Many of us are having the same thoughts about why we never seem to manage to string a run together , we have the same thoughts about youth not getting used and the squad not being rotated

I am part of that but I am going to wait till the season end to judge and not going to be part of anything that looks as though we are not together

FFS there are enough other mindless media people etc just waiting on us self imploding

well i say this lets not give them the ammo they crave to come after us and try to cause us to be in dissaray

Why I here you say ........... simple WE ARE THE PEOPLE we can debate and support whats right and still have differing opinions , because unlike others who stage walkouts and deny there country we know what constructive debate is

simply we are as one with differing views , but with a belief held by all and that belief is GLASGOW RANGERS

We are always READY

here here!

We are always READY

here here!

Why thank you

There's no option but to wait till the end of the season in my opinion.

I think Smith has said he's definitely not signing another contract at the end of this one anyway, hasn't he?

We are always READY

Just as an add on, it seems it would not matter who was in charge the moaning would still be there

Oh have a word with yourself! You should be ashamed of publicly displaying such common sense

There's no option but to wait till the end of the season in my opinion.

I think Smith has said he's definitely not signing another contract at the end of this one anyway, hasn't he?

Last I remember was that he didn't know if he was going to, and would have to have a word with his wife about it.

We are always READY

Oh have a word with yourself! You should be ashamed of publicly displaying such common sense

:mutley:

We are always READY

:mutley:

wish someone would tell my other half i have common sense

All this end of the season pish, we say that every season.

Then the summer comes and more Beasley's, Lafferty's or McCulloch's are signed, people get stiffys over them and say "give the signings time to settle" despite them being pish and we go round in circles.

I am quite happy moaning and shouting in real time as I see things unfolding. Thanks.

Then the summer comes and more Beasley's, Lafferty's or McCulloch's are signed, people get stiffys over them and say "give the signings time to settle" despite them being pish and we go round in circles.

I am quite happy moaning and shouting in real time as I see things unfolding. Thanks.

doh

doh

What's up? I haven't exactly missed the point? or have I?

So what you are saying is wait until the end of the season to debate the merits or pitfalls we are facing as a club and a support?

Someone call CR and let him know he can switch of the lights at RM towers, nothing to talk about until May, wonder if he can get a discount for the site if we are only going to have it running every close season? :lol:

Yes the end of the season will be decision time. I just wonder when the season will realistically end this season.

Moaning by the way is GOOD for RM. Keeps things interesting in the BD. Controversy is what we thrive on.

So moan away day and night!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We are always READY

Bigot.

Spot on (tu)