Forest Scout at reserves

andyboy66

According to Daryll King on Clyde earlier, Nottingham Forest scout was at reserve game today, and reckons it was to run eye over either Burke or Adam.

Why don't we offer buy one get one free?

He also said that defo Darcheville and Hemdani will also leave in window as they are on over £30k a week between them, and money freed from wages will bring in a centre half.

Hope to hell he's right!!

:unionflag: :rangers:

According to Daryll King on Clyde earlier, Nottingham Forest scout was at reserve game today, and reckons it was to run eye over either Burke or Adam.

He also said that defo Darcheville and Hemdani will also leave in window as they are on over £30k a week between them, and money freed from wages will bring in a centre half.

Hope to hell he's right!!

:unionflag: :rangers:

good move for them both, big-ish club in a decent enough league, if the pair have any sense and forest do offer them a deal they should bite there hand off!

adam has potential but i dont think he has progressed much since he broke into the team, it was the year paul le guen was here that he scored 14 or 15 goals from midfield which is brilliant but is he any better now than he was 2 years ago?. Obviuosly you cant expect him to score that every year but i dont think his overal play has improved. Hes still very careless with the ball at times and loses posession too easily. If someone offered money for him i would bite their hand off.

Young Andrew Shinnie is leaving the club to go on loan next week. It's either St Johnstone or Dundee he's joining, so that explains why McInnes was there.

Where have you heard that?

I still think there is a player in Adam somewhere. If only he put in the work that he needs to.

Totally unconvinced about that - a footballer needs a certain level of athleticism which he just doesn't have. Burke has always had more potential IMO, but frankly I'd be happy too see both leave.

Hemdani and JCD for a CB would be good, though

If you were Burke or Adam - would you leave The Rangers to play for club heading directly back to the English 3rd division?

If you were Burke or Adam - would you leave The Rangers to play for club heading directly back to the English 3rd division?

In Burke's case, his contract is up in the summer, so staying at Ranger's probably isn't an option. If he is confident he'll get a better offer, fair enough, but it's not as if he has much of a record of first team football over the last couple of years - not many managers may want to risk decent money on him.

I still think there is a player in Adam somewhere. If only he put in the work that he needs to.

Totally unconvinced about that - a footballer needs a certain level of athleticism which he just doesn't have. Burke has always had more potential IMO, but frankly I'd be happy too see both leave.

Hemdani and JCD for a CB would be good, though

I think Adam is a natural footballer, and there aren't many in the Rangers team. He isn't an athlete by any means and probably won't ever be now.

Rooney is a good example, naturally gifted but struggled with weight and fitness but overcame it.

In Burke's case, his contract is up in the summer, so staying at Ranger's probably isn't an option. If he is confident he'll get a better offer, fair enough, but it's not as if he has much of a record of first team football over the last couple of years - not many managers may want to risk decent money on him.

Aye, whilst Burke may not be good enough for The Rangers, he's surely better than a place at Forest these days? Mibbe he could cut it at a big club like that wee prick McCormick :mutley: