Rangers FC Signed Ball 2008/09

Jimenez

Sorry mate it doesn't have a Cert. One of our guys got it signed up at Auchenhowie.

He never got any pictures of it getting signed as it was going to be for him then he donated it to the group. Don't know if it means much but i can say that it is 100% Genuine

Sorry mate it doesn't have a Cert. One of our guys got it signed up at Auchenhowie.

He never got any pictures of it getting signed as it was going to be for him then he donated it to the group. Don't know if it means much but i can say that it is 100% Genuine

Looks like your handwriting :ph34r::D

does it have a certificate of authenticity ?

No mate. But I know the guy who donated it and can assure you everything is above board. (tu)

Thats a shame mate as my company sells memorabilia and i would have bid for it as we do major plc company auctions nights and reckon could have got loads

Thats a shame mate as my company sells memorabilia and i would have bid for it as we do major plc company auctions nights and reckon could have got loads

What is needed to be a Cert mate?