No Cash in January

Poetry_In_Blue

We have no wingers. Edu, Miller (not good enough for the money), Lafferty, Velicka, even Davis (wasted on the right) could have been used to make this team faster and more skilful.

We have no wingers. Edu, Miller (not good enough for the money), Lafferty, Velicka, even Davis (wasted on the right) could have been used to make this team faster and more skilful.

Miller not good enough? Ok he isn't the best finisher, but i'd say he has done well.

Miller not good enough? Ok he isn't the best finisher, but i'd say he has done well.

Im often very impressed by his movement and link-up play but for that money, I'd want the full package.

• 1 month later...
Is this where Walter Smith gets to do his Jerry McGuire now?

"Show me the money!"

Or do you think it was another load of bull, with him thinking we would be neck and neck with Celtic by now?

We might actually get some money for the January transfer window. This is an emergency...