Self imposed exile ends

tomorrow :craphead:

Made a wee decsion in June not to return until Smithasauras was away, but i have well travelled visitors which means breaking my exile.

Only been to reserve games this year but once its broken, its broken.

4-0 win will be a good present. :craphead:

lets hope you have a good day and we win the game.

I take my hat off to you for posting your comments. My thoughts are the same but I did'nt want to jump on the "Smith must go band wagon" that's been going around this season. In my mind Smith carried on where Souness left off and I had no real faith in him as a manager. I must admit though I did sit up and take notice when he had the Scotland managers job. Now I firmly believe that the team we see has Ally McCoist's name all over it!

I truly hope you keep supporting the first team while Smith is in charge.

:unionflag:

A Murray loving, Smith hating individual. Who said we weren't a broad church :blink:

:lol:

Truly hate that kunt Jim. He is a disgrace and i would love to argue with any supporter of his.

11 men in the fucking bix at every corner, SHY and free kick they got. Playing JCD and Adam. The guy ought to hang his head in fucking shame (tu)

I take my hat off to you for posting your comments. My thoughts are the same but I did'nt want to jump on the "Smith must go band wagon" that's been going around this season. In my mind Smith carried on where Souness left off and I had no real faith in him as a manager. I must admit though I did sit up and take notice when he had the Scotland managers job. Now I firmly believe that the team we see has Ally McCoist's name all over it!

BB - I have been consistent in my thoughts on Smith since January 07, win, lose or draw. A truly dreadful tactician. This is not in anyway McCoists team. McCoist would never play Adam and JCD. Its Smith and his "dont lose" mantra.

Fuck Smith. Total dik (tu)

11 men in the fucking bix at every corner

That does my head in.

Is it not a basic line in the coaching manual that you leave one up?

If nothing more than to make them leave a couple back?

Mant. Dont know if you saw my corner thread the other day(gonna bump it in a minute) but today at the Sheeps first corner i pointed out to the boy next to me what was gonna happen and sure as God, we defended the corner twice. 2nd one, same thing. 3rd one, we defended it 3 times.

Every time we had a corner, they had the wee number 21 or 22 in the position to either pick up the scraps or at least put pressure on us.

What the fuck do they do all day at Murray Park ???????????????????

11 men in the fucking bix at every corner

That does my head in.

Is it not a basic line in the coaching manual that you leave one up?

If nothing more than to make them leave a couple back?

Mant. Dont know if you saw my corner thread the other day(gonna bump it in a minute) but today at the Sheeps first corner i pointed out to the boy next to me what was gonna happen and sure as God, we defended the corner twice. 2nd one, same thing. 3rd one, we defended it 3 times.

Every time we had a corner, they had the wee number 21 or 22 in the position to either pick up the scraps or at least put pressure on us.

What the fuck do they do all day at Murray Park ???????????????????

Have a good laugh with the Lee and Barry Friends Club!

They're certainly not working on any tactics that will outfox the opposition.

BB - I have been consistent in my thoughts on Smith since January 07, win, lose or draw. A truly dreadful tactician. This is not in anyway McCoists team. McCoist would never play Adam and JCD. Its Smith and his "dont lose" mantra.

Fuck Smith. Total dik (tu)

I did'nt put myself across well, What I meant was that the good players in the team that show spirit are Ally's

.. :lol: Smith carried on from Souness and won 7 titles - even if you take of the first one he won 6! ... and you thought he was good for Scotland !