Tims v St. Mirren

Bluemeanie6

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

St Mirren are ripping them apart at the moment.

Indeed they are but they need to turn pressure into at least 1 goal. We know what Celtic are like. They will probably get at least one late goal

Yep. We've seen that show before.

Ahem!

Just went for a cup of tea and it's 2.

So how bad were both refereeing decisions?

:lol:

Sharp.

This is why they'll be champions.

No they won't.

They're incredibly fragile and have depended on so much luck. They can't possibly keep getting the same refereeing decisions all season. It would just be way too obvious, as if it wasn't already.

We've been saying that for so long Oleg. We say it every week and yet their luck seems to be as forthcoming as ever.

It's not even luck now seemingly, just favours from Scottish refs.

The referee today is an RE teacher at Cardinal Newman R.C high school in Bellshill. The school is just round the back from me and he is a celtic fan, admits it as well to all his pupils, most of whom are my friends.

The referee today is an RE teacher at Cardinal Newman R.C high school in Bellshill. The school is just round the back from me and he is a celtic fan, admits it as well to all his pupils, most of whom are my friends.

Says it all really.

Says it all really.

This is starting to sound like Calciopoli! :lol: Moggi etc.. at juve would make sure referees would be assigned to their games that were known to give them favourable decisions...

Thats an absolute joke. Surely someone at the SPL must have a bit of common sense and not let him do any Celtic games? Then again maybe not!!

Says it all really.

Aye, he was an RE teacher at my school aswell (St Ambrose in coatbridge) and i'm sure he's a celtic fan. As he worked alongside Mr Cullen (Ex-celt) and Mr Green who was a Celtic scout for youth. (He brought through Wilson).

Refeering decisions or not, they're picking up points where we would have lost them.

They also have a manager who isnt afraid to change things before 70 minutes.

Refeering decisions or not, they're picking up points where we would have lost them.

They also have a manager who isnt afraid to change things before 70 minutes.

They scored three goals without help from the ref, can't deny it.

We were in exactly the same position against St Mirren a few weeks back and bottled it - Celtic just don't do that.

We've got a proper fight on our hands to win this league, make no mistake about it.