Players out of position

GOAT

McBOYD. Sorry brother, don't see where I was questioning Muff's Rangers roots; I just found it hard to believe; coming in from work or whatever one jumps on RM and posts a question that could take upto, what, say 20mins to get the answer? Is it just me (the prick) or am I doing summit wrong by hitting the SKYSPORTS BBC websites for fast track sports info? Hmmm? It's me then? (prick, bit harsh no?)

Well i just think obviously Muff was doing something that ment he wasn't near a way of being able to find the games score :P

Or was busy with a lady friend :craphead:

McBOYD. Sorry brother, don't see where I was questioning Muff's Rangers roots; I just found it hard to believe; coming in from work or whatever one jumps on RM and posts a question that could take upto, what, say 20mins to get the answer? Is it just me (the prick) or am I doing summit wrong by hitting the SKYSPORTS BBC websites for fast track sports info? Hmmm? It's me then? (prick, bit harsh no?)

He posted the team and asked if was correct. It only takes someone 2 seconds to say yes or no, it's not as if he went and asked for someone to post the team.

Well for me it's easier coming on here as I can get everything I want if I miss a game - line-up, players rating, performances, substitutions, who impressed, how our captain got on, McCulloch....

But I shouldn't really need to explain myself.

I think the whole line-up was embarrassing!

I cant think of any other team that would play 4-5 players out if position when there are players who play in that position that could have come in...

The Broadfoot at rb is fair enough hes played there before...but McCulloch at CB and Lafferty at RM.

Murray was saying the other day that Rangers are going to have to start bringing some young players in...they dont have a fukin chance when Smith would rather play a fukin crap winger/striker at cb rather than give a younger guy a chance!

Im not for a minute recommending playing Dailly but if you look at the back 4 surely,

Whittaker Broadfoot Weir Dailly

would make more sense than playing bring LM in!

Its really starting to annoy me now!

We had a few chances today but on the whole we were garbage.

Smith is a modern day Rinus Michels. Players playing in a stuck position? Pah, this is total football my friends.

You need to lay off the Class-A drugs mate :D

Michel's team of 88 were a total joy to watch. I was only two at the time, praise God for the discovery of VHS :D

Well for me it's easier coming on here as I can get everything I want if I miss a game - line-up, players rating, performances, substitutions, who impressed, how our captain got on, McCulloch....

But I shouldn't really need to explain myself.

You shouldnt mate but for a board moderator to come on and start calling someone a prick is out of order.

When i seen your post i thought you were winding him up, like you were waiting for him to slip up or playing devils advocate and i think BeerHunter was just trying to have a laugh!