Players out of position

GOAT

We have been in this position for a few years now. McLeish was the same - you couldn't make head nor tail of the signings in terms of what the team needed. Then when they were given a chance to play, it was never where you expected.

ByranFGAU...... I canny believe you answered Muffger's question regarding the line up. Posted at 10pm+ surely a Gers fan would know such basic things by that time at night. Am I missing summit here? Is muff only allowed out at certain times ie. to tell us all how Rangers Football Club should be run? What was the line up today again?

ByranFGAU...... I canny believe you answered Muffger's question regarding the line up. Posted at 10pm+ surely a Gers fan would know such basic things by that time at night. Am I missing summit here? Is muff only allowed out at certain times ie. to tell us all how Rangers Football Club should be run? What was the line up today again?

:huh:

:rolleyes:

Sorry for being away for the whole day and only managing to pick up the score - until I came on here at the back of 10pm. Sometimes life serves up more important things - that ok for you, prick!

:rolleyes:

Sorry for being away for the whole day and only managing to pick up the score - until I came on here at the back of 10pm. Sometimes life serves up more important things - that ok for you, prick!

Sounds like you have a fan, Muff. :mutley:

Well it is - I never saw the match and before a ball was even kicked I saw it as a potential slip up. Performance and tactics doesn't sound good as usual but at least we got the three points.

No point in me complaining when I didn't see the match. I've got more important things to think about.

Aye, like calling brethren pricks? Shallow. Not a bad guess though as to the line up, spot on just about. Did you (come on) have a wee peek at summit else when you came dashing in at 10pm+ or was it straight onto RM, eager to hear the line up. Prick? Ha ha ha. WATP Right? We're better than them thick plastic paddies? Beggars belief your arrogance!

Aye, like calling brethren pricks? Shallow. Not a bad guess though as to the line up, spot on just about. Did you (come on) have a wee peek at summit else when you came dashing in at 10pm+ or was it straight onto RM, eager to hear the line up. Prick? Ha ha ha. WATP Right? We're better than them thick plastic paddies? Beggars belief your arrogance!

In fairness it did sound like you were questioning Muff's support of rangers saying "A gers fans should know by 10pm".. people do have jobs and lives too and can't always make it/see games/scores..

Check my posts on Friday, I pretty much picked the same personnel just in different positions and I don't know if your eyes are painted on or not - but this pretty much gave it away along with my thoughts on Friday.

A right back at left back.

A centre half at right back.

A striker at centre half.

A central midfielder at the left wing.

A Striker on the right wing.

So much for us having a big squad.

Smith is a modern day Rinus Michels. Players playing in a stuck position? Pah, this is total football my friends.

On a serious note, the decision to play Lafferty at right wing was one of the most baffling yet. The boy was subtly complaining about playing left wing never mind right wing.

Smith seems reluctant to play him up front and so it begs the question, why the hell didnt he just buy a versatile winger? Anyone could have told you that he was rubbish most of the time when he was played out there for Burnley.

Smith is a modern day Rinus Michels. Players playing in a stuck position? Pah, this is total football my friends.

On a serious note, the decision to play Lafferty at right wing was one of the most baffling yet. The boy was subtly complaining about playing left wing never mind right wing.

Smith seems reluctant to play him up front and so it begs the question, why the hell didnt he just buy a versatile winger? Anyone could have told you that he was rubbish most of the time when he was played out there for Burnley.

I don't even think McCoist or Smith had seen the boy play before he signed.

McBOYD. Sorry brother, don't see where I was questioning Muff's Rangers roots; I just found it hard to believe; coming in from work or whatever one jumps on RM and posts a question that could take upto, what, say 20mins to get the answer? Is it just me (the prick) or am I doing summit wrong by hitting the SKYSPORTS BBC websites for fast track sports info? Hmmm? It's me then? (prick, bit harsh no?)