The troubled left side of midfield.

Muff

Who's next to be given a run out on the left - starting at Tynecastle?

Adam has had his chance once again and he's shown that he's simply not good enough. Time for him to be punted for good.

Do we give Beasley a proper run or do we stick someone like Novo, Whittaker, Lafferty or McCulloch out there?

Aaron is another option but it's never going to happen so it's pointless suggesting him.

This won't be a popular choice I'd imagine but I reckon Beasley should be given a proper chance to impress, not just 60 minutes and dropped for a run of matches - if he fails then try and move him on.

We only have two left midfielders, Aaron and Beasley. Aaron will nevereget his chance (unfortunately), so Beasley should be given a decent run. Shoehorning somebody else into that position has not worked so far, so I don't see why it will work now.

That won't convince Walter, though, and I'll be surprised to see Beasley get a start again this season :(

Edit: I've (deliberately) forgotten about Charllie Adam!

Like I said in the other thread, it has to be Beasley. He was decent in his limited appearance today and I think if he was given the same amount of chances Adam has gotten, then he would be a full fledged key player by now. You also have to look at the other options. I think Lafferty proved again today that he is absolutely dire on the wings and he really looks like a deer in the headlights sometimes. To me, Novo is best suited coming off the bench as an impact sub, and the times that he has started this year he hasn't really done anything of note.

I reckon we'll see McCulloch out there - should Bougherra be back.

Beasley should be given a proper chance just like Broadfoot has - if he can keep injury free!?

This won't be a popular choice I'd imagine but I reckon Beasley should be given a proper chance to impress, not just 60 minutes and dropped for a run of matches - if he fails then try and move him on.

How long has he been here now? How many chances at his special brand of mediocrity should he get?

Mind you - given our lack of appropriate players, I don't really have a better answer. Burke is mediocre to pish, Lafferty out there looks like a waste of £3.5m, I think Whittaker might be the best option we have for a good right back so it would be wasteful to have him there.

I'd play Novo - he gives everything, every time and is always likely to produce the unexpected.

KT's injury has really put the cat amongst the pigeons in so many ways.

He's been in and out of the side, he's been injured(was out for a long time) and never really got running. I'm not his biggest of fans but I don't rate anyone else apart from Aaron - who is never going to get a start.

He's been in and out of the side, he's been injured(was out for a long time) and never really got running. I'm not his biggest of fans but I don't rate anyone else apart from Aaron - who is never going to get a start.

Is Aaron actually anything special?

Have you seen him play?

We need to know how he has been playing and if it definetely is time to put him in the Starting Line-Up.

Gotta go with the majority view here - can't say I've been that convinced by Beasley but we have so few other options he should get a run there. Would like to see Aaron get a few runs ofthe bench too. Sadly, I think it'll be Super Lee next week