Samaras mouthing off again

Deflection at its best. Now that they've been shown up in Europe they're going to try and deflect the anger from the support by saying they'll have more time to concentrate on the domestic competitions and dominate. All I can say to Samaras is 4-1 at Parkhead ya numpty, we're no pushovers!

Deflection at its best. Now that they've been shown up in Europe they're going to try and deflect the anger from the support by saying they'll have more time to concentrate on the domestic competitions and dominate. All I can say to Samaras is 4-1 at Parkhead ya numpty, we're no pushovers!

4-2 mate!!! But still, 4-2 Samaras ya numpty

Shit. Forgot about their second goal. Even so to come out and say that they'll walk all the titles when we humped them at home not so long ago is nothing short ludicrous.

Shit. Forgot about their second goal. Even so to come out and say that they'll walk all the titles when we humped them at home not so long ago is nothing short ludicrous.

especially as he was one of their worst players on the night

especially as he was one of their worst players on the night

Against Aalborg? I wouldn't know I didn't watch it. No way I was going to get up that early just to watch the tims play.

if samaras was as good as they like to make out they would have won that game easily and probably beaten villareal away as well. Let him mouth off all he wants, just makes it sweeter when they win sweet FA this year.

I read the interview earlier, it was embarrassing to say the least.

Apparently it's their "destiny" to win the treble. I mean, what the hell?

It's quite clear why Joey Barton bullied him when they played together at City.

I read the interview earlier, it was embarrassing to say the least.

Apparently it's their "destiny" to win the treble. I mean, what the hell?

It's quite clear why Joey Barton bullied him when they played together at City.

You mean it's not cos he is a poofter? :anguish: