Schalke - Man City

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen Ireland is a brilliant wee player.

Pitty he's a thick cunt!

He's not thick, he's just not right in the head. Merely adds to the charm.

Great player, entertaining nutter, not a cunt like Barton or Morgan and winds up the Irish by refusing to play for them.

Said he wants to stay with City and be like a Scholes to them as well.

ManchesterCity-StephenIrelandsPants.jpg

:clap:

I was looking forward to this game due to the fact Jermaine Jones would be playing. The guy is usually a treat to watch but he wasnt really at it tonight. His incredible first touch pass technique was still there though.

Man Utd have watched him a few times, he'd be really great in the EPL.

Bastard.

I have a massive soft spot for Schalke, they were my FM07 side for 9 seasons and I learned almost everything about the club :lol:

Manuel Neuer is a player to watch out for. He's potentially the best keeper in Europe.

Bastard.

I have a massive soft spot for Schalke, they were my FM07 side for 9 seasons and I learned almost everything about the club :lol:

Manuel Neuer is a player to watch out for. He's potentially the best keeper in Europe.

Neuer's immense. I think it was Schalke v Porto last year in the Champions League and he was practically unbeatable.

Bastard.

Neuer's immense. I think it was Schalke v Porto last year in the Champions League and he was practically unbeatable.

That was the game mate.

He pulled off about 6 saves in that game that left me thinking: "How the fuck.................."

Great keeper, massive potential.