Rangers Survey..

McBoyd

Seems like some sort of research pre-cursor to a 'Bar72' elsewhere in the stadium...

A membership scheme is all well and good but the ideas in this survey seem rather limited and concentrated on raising funds as opposed to working with the fans properly.

I have no problem with the club exploring money-making ideas - such seats don't interest me personally though - but if they want to continue to approach us for cash, then I expect more than an E-Xmas Card.

Absolute nonsense. The club have their priorities completely wrong here, they are forever going on about how they want to encourage fans to create a atmosphere at Ibrox again yet they canvas oppinion for initiatives that will further decrease the atmosphere. doh

The club should be trying to introduce safe-standing areas to allow the fan groups to stand together during games, or at the very least allow them to sit together in either the Broomloan or the Copland. All this is going to do is further encourage the "prawn sandwich supporters" to attend home games who are more interested in what the Premiership scores are than watching Rangers nevermind singing in support of the team.

I was waiting for a "Enter what you want to see here" textbox, but was just yes know type of questions.

Here is an idea:

Free Rangers Top with every session ticket!, Spending £300+ on a session the least they can do was throw in a free £40 (Now £15) shirt.