Season Over?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off ya dobber, you cunts are the worst ive come across in a while. One guyt was wearing a Man U top in ur end and didnt seem to think there was a problem with that

What was the problem?

he was wearing a Man U top at a Hearts Rangers game, and thought it was normall

Have you just started going to games this weekend?

We Are Rangers, Super Rangers, No One Likes Us, WE DON'T CARE, We Hate Celtic, Fenian Bastards, And We'll Chase Them Everywhere.

Exactly This Is A RANGERS Forum, Not a Rangers/Hearts Forum, Get That Hearts Cunt Tae Fuck. There All The Same

Its not a Rangers/Chelsea forum either ya bawbag. :clout:

Did I Say It Was You Fucking Arsehole

Our season is over we jst need 2 make sure that we guarentee 2nd place

i no celtic have got some decisions lately but the fact of the matter is we r simply not good enough 2 win the league

my patience has run out so i hnk we need a change in manger

GET WALTER OUT

W.A.T.P :rangers:

:rangers::rangers: :unionflag:

We Are Rangers, Super Rangers, No One Likes Us, WE DON'T CARE, We Hate Celtic, Fenian Bastards, And We'll Chase Them Everywhere.

Exactly This Is A RANGERS Forum, Not a Rangers/Hearts Forum, Get That Hearts Cunt Tae Fuck. There All The Same

You are a cock, calm down. You woudn't speak like that off a forum.

Obviously not been here long enough to realise WVB says things to wind people up and his words should not be taken literally.

how can the season be over when were still in both scottish cups only 7points behide manks still play them 3x we have aready roasted them at porkhead

Which makes it worse we are trailing with 7 points before December officially kicks in.

Your the cock you cunt, There shouldn't be Hearts supporters on this anyway. He shouldn't have been allowed to join.

Your the cock you cunt, There shouldn't be Hearts supporters on this anyway. He shouldn't have been allowed to join.

doh Numbnuts

Fuck off ya dobber, you cunts are the worst ive come across in a while. One guyt was wearing a Man U top in ur end and didnt seem to think there was a problem with that

What was the problem?

he was wearing a Man U top at a Hearts Rangers game, and thought it was normall

Have you just started going to games this weekend?

No

doh Numbnuts

Your the numbnuts here, Prick doh

You take it up the arse.

Do You Believe Yous Can Still Challenge Smelltic For The Title.?

Get this cunt off our forums.

Hes asking a genuine enough question and i think some of us do feel the league is gone.

No, this cunts gloating.

I'm Not Gloating At All I Was Warned When I Made An Account On Here If I Give It Or Say Anything To Wind You Or Anyone Up Then I'll Be Banned.

All I Asked Was A Genuine Question.

its over if we keep playing like that. We seem to have lost our direction.Its like they can't be bothered. Haven't given up hope totally though

Cock and a cunt am I? I suppose I should just go fuck myself then? Fuck off thick ned.

how can the season be over when were still in both scottish cups only 7points behide manks still play them 3x we have aready roasted them at porkhead

Oh we are iin both diddy cups whilst the tims are en route to 4 in a row, everythings fine and dandy.

Its not against them im worried, Its the games against the smaller team that we are dropping points left right an centre that im worried about

No the season isn't over, we just need to win all of the old firm games, and then can draw a few games and we should be fine.

And could we please stop arguing?

Are you on special blend grass, give us a break with you optimizim give us realltty

Reality.

The reality is that none of us know what is going to happen.