Season Over?

Not Trying To Wind Use Up Or Anything, Just Wondering If You Believe After That Lacklustre Performance Do You Believe Yous Can Still Challenge Smelltic For The Title.?

:unionflag:

In My Eyes Like I Said On Another Post A Draw Or Loss And The Season Is Over. But More To The Point Im Interested In What You Think.

:unionflag:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off ya dobber, you cunts are the worst ive come across in a while. One guyt was wearing a Man U top in ur end and didnt seem to think there was a problem with that

Maybe We Are The Worst U've Come Across But That Still Doesn't Answer Why You Lost To A Team Of Crap Footballers And Foriegn Rubbish.

Do You Believe Yous Can Still Challenge Smelltic For The Title.?

Get this cunt off our forums.

Hes asking a genuine enough question and i think some of us do feel the league is gone.

No, this cunts gloating. I dont give a fuck if he's a proddie. You dont see him starting a thread whens we lose to ST Mirren asking if ''YOUS CAN STILLWIN THE LEAGUE''

GET HIM TO FUCK.

Hes asking a genuine enough question and i think some of us do feel the league is gone.

No, this cunts gloating.

I'm Not Gloating At All I Was Warned When I Made An Account On Here If I Give It Or Say Anything To Wind You Or Anyone Up Then I'll Be Banned.

All I Asked Was A Genuine Question.

No, this cunts gloating.

Fine then but i'm not biting, i think the league's over and nothing more to it.

Fuck off ya dobber, you cunts are the worst ive come across in a while. One guyt was wearing a Man U top in ur end and didnt seem to think there was a problem with that

Maybe We Are The Worst U've Come Across But That Still Doesn't Answer Why You Lost To A Team Of Crap Footballers And Foriegn Rubbish.

We were pish it doesnt take einstein to work that one out

We Are Rangers, Super Rangers, No One Likes Us, WE DON'T CARE, We Hate Celtic, Fenian Bastards, And We'll Chase Them Everywhere.

Exactly This Is A RANGERS Forum, Not a Rangers/Hearts Forum, Get That Hearts Cunt Tae Fuck. There All The Same

All I Asked Was A Simple Question.

We Are Rangers, Super Rangers, No One Likes Us, WE DON'T CARE, We Hate Celtic, Fenian Bastards, And We'll Chase Them Everywhere.

Exactly This Is A RANGERS Forum, Not a Rangers/Hearts Forum, Get That Hearts Cunt Tae Fuck. There All The Same

Its not a Rangers/Chelsea forum either ya bawbag. :clout:

What was the problem?

he was wearing a Man U top at a Hearts Rangers game, and thought it was normall

Its not a Rangers/Chelsea forum either ya bawbag. :clout:

(tu)