Scottish Cup Draw

Columbo

Does anyone know when the Scottish Cup 4th round is draw is taking place? The 3rd round matches were the other day. If you ask me what we need is an easy home game against lower league opposition just so we can progress. :rangers:

Does anyone know when the Scottish Cup 4th round is draw is taking place? The 3rd round matches were the other day. If you ask me what we need is an easy home game against lower league opposition just so we can progress. :rangers:

Your not the best person to ask though to be fair mate. For a start, you trust Walter. :craphead:

Your not the best person to ask though to be fair mate. For a start, you trust Walter. :craphead:

Yeah I trust the man who's won us 9 in a row and has turned our club around since PLG's days.

Yeah I trust the man who's won us 9 in a row and has turned our club around since PLG's days.

Turned the club around? How any titles have we won since PLG left? Until we start winning the league again then there is no way that the club has been turned around.

I don't think we are any better-off now than we were under PLG, despite spending around £20 million on players.

He didnt win all of 9 in a row.

He was up against some of the shittiest Celtic teams in history.

He cost us 10 in a row.

Jocky Scott could have turned us around after PLG left.

He is clueless.

Celtic are shite and they are still 7 points ahead of us.

He plays Fatty Adam, JCB, Bhurke and McCulloch.

He has no natural full backs in his squad but still bought 3 strikers, 2 of which havent had a chance.

What i would love to know is, how anyone can trust him? :craphead: