Niall McGinn

Linfield

Celtic are talking about signing him, £500k deal, he played for Northern Ireland in their last match and by all accounts he had a fantastic game, but playing for Derry City is one thing playing in the SPL is a totally different scenario.

Celtic are talking about signing him, £500k deal, he played for Northern Ireland in their last match and by all accounts he had a fantastic game, but playing for Derry City is one thing playing in the SPL is a totally different scenario.

He was far from great imo. He was awful! He couldn't control a ball, and he looked totally over awed by the experience. He'd never make it anywhere outside the Eircom league. He's worse than Charlie Adam ffs. He's got no chance of becoming a NI regular unless he dramatically improves.

Celtic interested in him according to the papers today...says Celtic are his Scottish team.

They can have him as far as Im concerned. There are better NI youngsters coming through just now and one of them is at our club - Andrew Little (tu)

Celtic interested in him according to the papers today...says Celtic are his Scottish team.

They can have him as far as Im concerned. There are better NI youngsters coming through just now and one of them is at our club - Andrew Little (tu)

(tu)

Can't say i know much about either tbh! All I know about Little is that, typical Rangers, we're trying to play him out of position!

Well I know him as a striker, he plays there for NI and our under 19s. But now we're trying him out at CB and full back :anguish: