Boyd was close to Ibrox exit

Muff

I find it hilarious that some fans want us to sell the SPL's top scorer.

Why not we can get a few million for him and sign more quality players like Velicka and Lafferty? :craphead:

Or (and i know this sounds absolutely crazy), we could actually find a better player than him. Someone who scores say.. 20 goals a season and is actually able to run the line away from home and in Europe.

You do have a point though. Our prehistoric manager would probably spunk the cash on Steven Fletcher, sadly.

Feel free to find a better player that will come to us in January, especially with no European prospect this season at least.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its ok , you will get used to it , the same ones all the time , he did not have a great game yesterday , but I thought he done ok ,

it is no surprise we have a thread like this , a month is a long time not to have one.

And it's always the same ones that back him to the hilt, no matter how poor he plays!

Doing it for a month doesn't do it for me - before that he was poor. A season lasts 9 months!

cant say i blame him if he nearly left in the summer. 13 goals already this season cant be argued with. Its our midfield that has been the problem the past 2 games especially yesterday. Get that sorted and boyd will keep scoring, we dont have anyone else who will score as regularly as he does. We can argue all day about the other parts to his game but goals win games and thats all that really matters.

its ok , you will get used to it , the same ones all the time , he did not have a great game yesterday , but I thought he done ok ,

it is no surprise we have a thread like this , a month is a long time not to have one.

And it's always the same ones that back him to the hilt, no matter how poor he plays!

Doing it for a month doesn't do it for me - before that he was poor. A season lasts 9 months!

Then give him the season to prove it doh

At this moment in time Boyd would be nowhere near my starting 11 to play celtc!

I'd be going back to 4-5-1 as Boyd is 'shite' up on his own!

no surprise there then

Too big a game for him (tu)

not backing him to the hilt , i just dont think he is playing as badly as some people suggest

only offering my opinion

which is obviously different from you

He's nearly had 3 years!

How many season's he been here for? doh

At this moment in time Boyd would be nowhere near my starting 11 to play celtc!

I'd be going back to 4-5-1 as Boyd is 'shite' up on his own!

no surprise there then

Too big a game for him (tu)

agreed he cannot play in these big games :mutley:

He's nearly had 3 years!

And he has vastly improved this season after realising he needs to, if it was as bad as it seems, he would have been kicked out a long time ago, dont ya think?

He's nearly had 3 years!

And he has vastly improved this season after realising he needs to, if it was as bad as it seems, he would have been kicked out a long time ago, dont ya think?

He improved for a few games after the Scotland fiasco but he's went back to his old self again.

He has now be dropped by Eck, Smith, Le Guen and Burley for a reason and it's because his workrate & overall play is shocking.

Gotta admit it, good or bad, boyd always sparks debate :lol:

even when he doesnt deserve it (tu)

It was boyd getting into the good position yesterday which forced the own goal v hearts

but he was not picking up any of the 2 scorers when Hearts scored, bad marking from boyd in our box caused the goals ;)

it was a right poor team performance yesterday , not one player was any worse than any other, we just lacked imagination

i just hope miller and boyd get to play together soon, so we can lift the negativity on here.

It was boyd getting into the good position yesterday which forced the own goal v hearts

but he was not picking up any of the 2 scorers when Hearts scored, bad marking from boyd in our box caused the goals ;)

it was a right poor team performance yesterday , not one player was any worse than any other, we just lacked imagination

i just hope miller and boyd get to play together soon, so we can lift the negativity on here.

I thought it was our goalies flapping and defenders fault, then again, I only saw the goals at the game and they were as quick as could be

I thought it was our goalies flapping and defenders fault, then again, I only saw the goals at the game and they were as quick as could be

it was , you just missed the sarcasm ;)

Why not we can get a few million for him and sign more quality players like Velicka and Lafferty? :craphead:

Or (and i know this sounds absolutely crazy), we could actually find a better player than him. Someone who scores say.. 20 goals a season and is actually able to run the line away from home and in Europe.

You do have a point though. Our prehistoric manager would probably spunk the cash on Steven Fletcher, sadly.

Feel free to find a better player that will come to us in January, especially with no European prospect this season at least.

I could name about 10 but i don't want to come across as an FM fueled fanboy of the European game, even though that's not the case.

If Ewen Chester couldn't find a more complete striker than Boyd for £3M then he is absolutely atrocious at his job.

I could name about 10 but i don't want to come across as an FM fueled fanboy of the European game, even though that's not the case.

If Ewen Chester couldn't find a more complete striker than Boyd for £3M then he is absolutely atrocious at his job.

Name them then :harhar:

Daniel Cousin!