Muff

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take £3m for him right now (tu)

Also if a striker doesn't get the service required, he can also do a little bit extra work for the team.

So take £3 million for him, who then do we go for, or use instead, that will get the same amount of goals Boyd does?

He CAN do a little extra work for the team yes, but still, that doesn't take from the fact that the players that SHOULD be giving him quality service aren't themselves doing THEIR job.

I think the last thing we need to do is sell Boyd. If we punt Boyd, its only going to lead to a dreaded Darcheville/Miller partnership that others have pointed out, or its going to lead to us signing an average SPL striker or an over the hill mediocre Premiership/Championship striker. Neither of those scenarios is very appealing, so I think its best we keep hold of Boyd.

Yes, but put Boyd alongside Miller and its different.

So Boyd should be dropped if Miller can't make the game for whatever reason?

Your hatred of Darcheville is almost embarrassing.

Who said i hated him? I just said he played badly latley.

And embarrassing, who to? doh

Its my opinion, i don't hate him, i just said he's been doing shite (im not the only one) and that Miller plays alot better alongside Boyd.

the whole team plays poorly and then boyd gets labelled shit again doh

(tu) Yeah because he never dug Rangers out of the hole they were in y-day.

Again service comes into it, the midfield weren't doing their job.

Sorry "midfield". Laffery doh

Boyds another one that if we sell we sell the league.

He's not a great player by any means, but other than him he have no one to score.

Millers got a few but missed far more and will continue to do so. The same goes for Darcheville. Lafferty, even when played as a striker is hardly prolific. Velicka is utter utter pish.

Then you have to jump down to the youngsters and they wont get a shot.

I find it hilarious that some fans want us to sell the SPL's top scorer.

Why not we can get a few million for him and sign more quality players like Velicka and Lafferty? :craphead:

Or (and i know this sounds absolutely crazy), we could actually find a better player than him. Someone who scores say.. 20 goals a season and is actually able to run the line away from home and in Europe.

You do have a point though. Our prehistoric manager would probably spunk the cash on Steven Fletcher, sadly.

well he'll be away then cz he's no going to play against celtic in the 27th and when we get in europe next year he wont play either smith never plays him in the big games so he'll be off in january I think. and when I go and watch rangers like yesterday I would sell him aswell yesterday was the worst he's played. I would play john fleck against Hamilton on Saturday. we need to see if we're getting any good young players cz if they dont start getting games now. they will be away on loan in january and they never come back they always get full time moves. so Think smith should get a grip ehh his brain.

Its my opinion, i don't hate him, i just said he's been doing shite (im not the only one) and that Miller plays alot better alongside Boyd.

Darcheville has been better than Boyd in the last 2 games, with the same service.

Yet Darcheville gets slated and Boyd gets excuses made for him

At this moment in time Boyd would be nowhere near my starting 11 to play celtc!

I'd be going back to 4-5-1 as Boyd is 'shite' up on his own!

I've said for years that Boyd and Barry cant play together.

Either the midfield get over run or the ball doesnt stick upfront.

If Walter is adament that Barry must play, the only way yo get the best out of him is a 3 man midfield, which in turn means Boyd sits out

I'd take £3m for him right now (tu)

Also if a striker doesn't get the service required, he can also do a little bit extra work for the team.

Which boyd has been doing lately, he has been dropping deep and getting involved in play outside the box, unfortunately, it never quite came off against a hearts side that were fully in our faces, as opposed to a team standing back at ibrox

Darcheville has been better than Boyd in the last 2 games, with the same service.

Yet Darcheville gets slated and Boyd gets excuses made for him

Exactly, in the last 2 games.

13 goals this season, our highest scorer, and he's getting slated for two games, both of which he was partnering to Darcheville.

They don't play well together is all i am saying, thats pretty obvious.

The whole team should be slated for the game, they all played shite, no excuses, but there are things that SHOULD have happened, and one of them was better service to the front two.

I find it hilarious that some fans want us to sell the SPL's top scorer.

its ok , you will get used to it , the same ones all the time , he did not have a great game yesterday , but I thought he done ok ,

it is no surprise we have a thread like this , a month is a long time not to have one.