• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bougherra cost us two goals yesterday

he can fuck off if he wants

I'll need to watch the goals again to see if I agree with that, but even if it's true stating he can fuck off is laughable

I dont want him to leave

But i dont think he deserves to be separated from the bunch when it comes to criticism, just as bad as the rest of them

If he was of the opinion that he was better than us and wanted to go, i wouldnt be crying over my pint

Went a long way to costing us 3 points yesterday

I dont want him to leave

But i dont think he deserves to be separated from the bunch when it comes to criticism, just as bad as the rest of them

If he was of the opinion that he was better than us and wanted to go, i wouldnt be crying over my pint

Telling one of our best players this season to fuck off just beacuse he didnt have the best of games yesterday is laughable.

In the second half, I thought he put his foot on the ball from the back and took some responsability. The only player that did.

Bougherra cost us two goals yesterday

he can fuck off if he wants

fuck off RFC you bellend, he's been solid for us apart from yesterday. You moaning scrotum.

Didnt realise in our -7 points on Celtic squad we had any players that were beyond criticism

I dont want him to leave

pi

If he was of the opinion that he was better than us and wanted to go, i wouldnt be crying over mynt

Why would you even come to that conclusion? doh

I dont want him to leave

Telling one of our best players this season to fuck off just beacuse he didnt have the best of games yesterday is laughable.

In the second half, I thought he put his foot on the ball from the back and took some responsability. The only player that did.

The fuck off part was a reference to your 1st post

If he thinks he feels the way you suggested he may, then he can quite freely fuck off

Imo hes as much to blame as anyone else

I dont want him to leave

pi

If he was of the opinion that he was better than us and wanted to go, i wouldnt be crying over mynt

Why would you even come to that conclusion? doh

Maybe ive picked the OP up wrong but is that not what the thread is suggesting?

Bougherra has been good for us overall, he's just not consistent enough. To be fair to Bougherra, he has only been playing Scottish Football for a good 4 months, he's still getting used to it and it's not made any easier when you're playing along side a 38 year old guy and a dodgy rightback.

Pedro Mendes it's the same case scenario, he started off well but fades in and out games and became inconsistent.

I dont want him to leave

If he thinks he feels the way you suggested he may, then he can quite freely fuck off

Could you blame him if he wanted to leave, honestly?

I dont want him to leave

Could you blame him if he wanted to leave, honestly?

Only as much as id blame anyone else for wanting to leave

Posted this a couple of times but did anyone else see him trying to kick some of the Hearts players off the ball yesterday??

Didnt see it mate, but if so - at least someone has showed some dig.

Providing it isn't outright thuggary you are meaning?

Out right thuggery I would say. On one occasion he lost a header to Berra (I think) and as they were both walking away he then kicked back his leg narrowly missing Berra. Was a bit disapointed by that.

Bougherra has been good for us overall, he's just not consistent enough. To be fair to Bougherra, he has only been playing Scottish Football for a good 4 months, he's still getting used to it and it's not made any easier when you're playing along side a 38 year old guy and a dodgy rightback.

Pedro Mendes it's the same case scenario, he started off well but fades in and out games and became inconsistent.

I thought Mendes was bad yesterday, but to be honest - that's the first bad game I've seen from him.

Others are slating him, when I can still see the class in him.

Mendes sometimes looks sloppy beacuse the others in the team are not on the same wavelength as him and he has to resort to playing high and long balls. No choice.

Naw two people that caused us the goals yesterday were weir and Mcgregor if your telling madjid bougerra to fuck off what about bawbag ferguson am telling him te fuck off the wee prick isney even fit enough to start. shat himself yesterday in a few challenges but saying that so did they all. :angry2: :angry2:

Naw two people that caused us the goals yesterday were weir and Mcgregor if your telling madjid bougerra to fuck off what about bawbag ferguson am telling him te fuck off the wee prick isney even fit enough to start. shat himself yesterday in a few challenges but saying that so did they all. :angry2: :angry2:

Hate this kind of language being directed from a bear to a Rangers player.

We defenitely need someone to come in for Davie Weir, he clearly can't keep up with the pace and surely a new right back is in order.

We need to drop Ferguson for the time being, he's clearly not back to his best and playing him is why we're dropping points. What about Edu or Hemdani, they've done nothing wrong?

Defending was poor yesterday, couldnt single anyone out. And to answer the question no i couldnt blame them.

Another thing i noticed is when your up against it Kirk is really poor. I know he has being praised recently and rightly so but to call him a limited footballer is just about right