This Bhurke character is making a mug of Rangers . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you always single Burke out BD... :sherlock:

SDM knows....

Because his heart is not at Rangers, but then I'm only going on rumour, rumour, rumour :rolleyes: Why do you 2 always defend him ? Are you 2 his old mhan and his uncle oweny ? ;):sherlock:

No, because we are both Rangers fans who long for us to have the balls to go out and attack sides with flair.

In really ashamed to be a Gers fan when these stupid cunts like Ferguson and Burke come out with these comments who the fuck do they think they are kidding as these arseholes including

Smith and the court jester McCoist are all in a comfort zone and couldnt give a flying fuck about the support.

Then fuck off to sellick. You'll be happy there. <_<

You will know all about that retard.

Aye, ok mate. :rolleyes:

SDM knows....

Because his heart is not at Rangers, but then I'm only going on rumour, rumour, rumour :rolleyes: Why do you 2 always defend him ? Are you 2 his old mhan and his uncle oweny ? ;):sherlock:

No, because we are both Rangers fans who long for us to have the balls to go out and attack sides with flair.

Well it's about time you took one the balls off one anothers eyes and realised that this wee trumpet is only out to make a cnut of us ! :sherlock:

SDM knows....

Well it's about time you took one the balls off one anothers eyes and realised that this wee trumpet is only out to make a cnut of us ! :sherlock:

yeah, sure he is

Obviously you feel thratened by him, maybe you can go someoplace and get that taken care of?

SDM knows....

Still living in the past I see BD. In case you haven't noticed, coming from a sellick-minded family is no longer sufficient reason to preclude players from playing for Rangers. We got rid of that handicap some years ago. :rolleyes:

SDM knows....

yeah, sure he is

Obviously you feel thratened by him, maybe you can go someoplace and get that taken care of?

I've never felt t h r a t e n e d (obviously keyed in anger, calm down you're going to have a seizure) by anybody in my life certainly not by this little useless bastard, maybe you could go s o m e o p l a c e (told you calm down) for anger management. !! ;):sherlock:

Actually, Burke was our biggest attacking contributor on Saturday. If that continues, it would be foolish to omit him.

Absolutely. been saying that I'd rather have him on the left instead of Adam or Lafferty

SDM knows....

Still living in the past I see BD. In case you haven't noticed, coming from a sellick-minded family is no longer sufficient reason to preclude players from playing for Rangers. We got rid of that handicap some years ago. :rolleyes:

Ah 'Living In The Past' Jethro Tull great number that. Got it on 45 somewhere ! Well said on the rest of it, but its about time we got rid of this wee handicap then we can start bring in players of Rangers class and stop kidding ourselves he is one for the future. He is a failure ! :sherlock:

SDM knows....

Ah 'Living In The Past' Jethro Tull great number that. Got it on 45 somewhere ! Well said on the rest of it, but its about time we got rid of this wee handicap then we can start bring in players of Rangers class and stop kidding ourselves he is one for the future. He is a failure ! :sherlock:

He's injury-prone and he hasn't lived up to the hype that surrounded him post-Blue Heaven, but he is nowhere near the worst we have. Surely you could save some of your hatred for the rest?

p.s. I have the double album. ;)

Actually, Burke was our biggest attacking contributor on Saturday. If that continues, it would be foolish to omit him.

Absolutely. been saying that I'd rather have him on the left instead of Adam or Lafferty

I'd have rather have fucking Stephen Hawking on the left than adam OR burke ! :sherlock:

I'd have rather have fucking Stephen Hawking on the left than adam OR burke ! :sherlock:

It's wrong but i can't help myself :lol:

SDM knows....

He's injury-prone and he hasn't lived up to the hype that surrounded him post-Blue Heaven, but he is nowhere near the worst we have. Surely you could save some of your hatred for the rest?

p.s. I have the double album. ;)

Don't worry mate I've got shovelfuls of hate to go around and will be directed to others soon ! ;):sherlock:

SDM knows....

yeah, sure he is

I've never felt t h r a t e n e d (obviously keyed in anger, calm down you're going to have a seizure) by anybody in my life certainly not by this little useless bastard, maybe you could go s o m e o p l a c e (told you calm down) for anger management. !! ;):sherlock:

More chance I need to go to typing class

Or maybe they offer that in the charm school where you go to?

I don't want to see the ensuing photoshops.

SDM knows....

yeah, sure he is

I'm not here to be charming, I'm here to offer my support to The Glasgow Rangers and their die hard fans ! Unlike others I ain't full of shite ! :sherlock:

SDM knows....

yeah, sure he is

I'm not here to be charming, I'm here to offer my support to The Glasgow Rangers and their die hard fans ! Unlike others I ain't full of shite ! :sherlock:

Then please let me know when you plan to begin supporting the team then

SDM knows....

yeah, sure he is

Then please let me know when you plan to begin supporting the team then

You're about as sharp at the repartee as bhurkey is at gettin the ba' ower the first defender ! Whew !! :sherlock:

Actually he had a good spell last season where he did contribute to the team, scoring in the cup, setting up vital goals, at home and away from home, he might not be consistant but not many wingers are, at least he knows the pressures of playing for the club, he would do a lot more on the wing than lafferty or adam ever could thats for sure

Spot on.

BD's just upset because Burke hasn't live up to the potential and great hope he placed in in him.

Yeah right! :pipe:

More upset as he (a Rangers player) might actually have been to Chapel before :mutley:

:lol:(tu)