This Bhurke character is making a mug of Rangers . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Still living in the past I see BD. In case you haven't noticed, coming from a sellick-minded family is no longer sufficient reason to preclude players from playing for Rangers. We got rid of that handicap some years ago. :rolleyes:

:lol:(tu)

This is another handicap we need rid of spineless called supporters like this ! :sherlock:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First call on radio cattolica was about this topic, a mad rabid bheggar from Shawlands allegedly called archie, didn't take a breath rabitting on about how Rangers need a reality check coming away with they will win the three old firm games, Johnstone had to stop him in his tracks and say it wasn't Rangers that said it, it was bhurke. This wee cnut bhurke is at it, trying to make Rangers look fools ! That phone call just confirms it, he's been put up to it by his scummy pals. :sherlock:

Actually, Burke was our biggest attacking contributor on Saturday. If that continues, it would be foolish to omit him.

Absolutely. been saying that I'd rather have him on the left instead of Adam or Lafferty

I'd have rather have fucking Stephen Hawking on the left than adam OR burke ! :sherlock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We need to ban all our players from coming out with this pish to the papers.

It's embarrassing.

What part did you find embarrassing?

Alot of people seem happy to misquote or misinterpret what Burke actually said, OP included

Players coming out and stating the bleedin' obvious.

A severe pet-hate of mine.

It's embarrassing.

Alot of people seem happy to misquote or misinterpret what Burke actually said, OP included

I blame the journos and their leading questions :pipe:

It's embarrassing.

Thats fair enough, although in an interview they dont have much option

First call on radio cattolica was about this topic, a mad rabid bheggar from Shawlands allegedly called archie, didn't take a breath rabitting on about how Rangers need a reality check coming away with they will win the three old firm games, Johnstone had to stop him in his tracks and say it wasn't Rangers that said it, it was bhurke. This wee cnut bhurke is at it, trying to make Rangers look fools ! That phone call just confirms it, he's been put up to it by his scummy pals. :sherlock:

Ah BD you will never change...:sherlock:

Ah BD you will never change...:sherlock:

I don't need to change Mate quite happy as I am ! ;):sherlock::sherlock: