Time for tried, trusted and tested

dummiesoot

This will be how Watty is thinking, it is always how he thinks, he has never changed a day since 1997/98 when he blew 10 in a row. Why does he try to rely on the players that put us in the shit in the first place to get us out of it, the team needs freshening up, too many players appear to think they just need to turn up and Watty needs to open his mind a little.

I'd love to think he'd give flair a chance but i just know McCulloch et al will be back in Watty's thoughts to get us out of the mire... sorry Watty not good enough justify your salary.

But what have Adam, McCulloch etc done to deserve this trust? From my point of view these players know they dont have to worry how they play, they will always get a game regardless and I do feel sorry for our young boys as its the same for them, no matter how well they play in the reserves, the best they can hope for is a U21 slot on the bench, not to be used.

Aint it these tried and tested players that's the problem, Wattie's golden boys.

JG i do believe that is what I am saying, good old Watty never ever does anything to surprise us or the opposition. He really is a dinosaur that should be put out to grass. Too predictable, too one dimensional too much reliance on the strikers because the midfield are so short of goals when we really need them to step up to the mark. No width, no youth, no guile, it really is a poor show.

Any half decent manager will take points from us because we set out far too predictable. The usual static defence, a far too central midfield, no width at all with a striker who can't score and a striker who can't move upfront.

Add in the players out of position and the players who shouldn't get to wear the jersey and it's easy to see why we have problems.

Any half decent manager will take points from us because we set out far too predictable. The usual static defence, a far too central midfield, no width at all with a striker who can't score and a striker who can't move upfront.

Add in the players out of position and the players who shouldn't get to wear the jersey and it's easy to see why we have problems.

We can all see this, but Walter and his team cannot. I wonder why?