Overrated players

Tontospal

Some of the replies in this thread make me wonder if people actually watch European football... Diego overrated!? Suljemani!? That kid doesn't even HAVE a rating yet! :lol:

I'm going to go with John Obi Mikel. Lad couldn't mark a man tighly if one were glued to him.

Mikel is shite, aye.

18 million they paid for him aswell.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

That's ridiculous. As mad as it sounds due to the fact he's the highest paid player in Serie A, Zlatan is underrated.

Really? Ive only really ever watch Inter in CL games but he always seems fairly unreliable, like Berbatov

He comes up quite frequently in these kind of things

Some of the replies in this thread make me wonder if people actually watch European football... Diego overrated!? Suljemani!? That kid doesn't even HAVE a rating yet! :lol:

I'm going to go with John Obi Mikel. Lad couldn't mark a man tighly if one were glued to him.

Mikel is another underrated player, he's absolutely vital to Scolari in every sense of the word. Whilst Deco and Lampard get all the headlines for Chelsea, it's Mikel that really makes them tick.

Their recent poor form has been down to the fact that teams have twigged to this and started to stick a man on him. It's Mikel who releases the full backs and generally directs the openings for the side.

Totally agree with you on the Sulejmani and Diego points, though.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

That's ridiculous. As mad as it sounds due to the fact he's the highest paid player in Serie A, Zlatan is underrated.

Really? Ive only really ever watch Inter in CL games but he always seems fairly unreliable, like Berbatov

To be fair, 90% of Inter's team is usually rubbish in the Champions League. When it comes to Serie A, Zlatan is worth his weight in gold.

As for you second point, he does and i don't know why. It was Martin O'Neill who said he was the most overrated player in the world when he was a pundit during the 2006 World Cup, maybe that still plays on some peoples minds?

Mikel is another underrated player, he's absolutely vital to Scolari in every sense of the word. Whilst Deco and Lampard get all the headlines for Chelsea, it's Mikel that really makes them tick.

Their recent poor form has been down to the fact that teams have twigged to this and started to stick a man on him. It's Mikel who releases the full backs and generally directs the openings for the side.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

To be fair, 90% of Inter's team is usually rubbish in the Champions League. When it comes to Serie A, Zlatan is worth his weight in gold.

As for you second point, he does and i don't know why. It was Martin O'Neill who said he was the most overrated player in the world when he was a pundit during the 2006 World Cup, maybe that still plays on some peoples minds?

Zlatan is one of the best players in Italy.

Might be a prick but he's absolutely superb. Can be a bit lazy but capable of brilliance.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan is one of the best players in Italy.

Might be a prick but he's absolutely superb. Can be a bit lazy but capable of brilliance.

Without a doubt, mate. Whenever i see him on TV i feel like punching my screen! Did you see his comments about the Ballon d'Or? :D

"I am certainly worthy of the Ballon d’Or," he told French newspaper L’Equipe today.

"I think that Kaka and Ronaldinho have nothing over me. I am at their level and would not look bad by their side.

Sometimes you just have to laugh at the big man. :D

Michael Owen has nearly a one in two record of scoring in games, hes a predator of the highest order.

Hes the worst shout ever for being over-rated. He's certainly no-where near pish.

(tu)

All of the england squad except terry & walcott

some of man utds squad including nani, andersen, berbatov, carrick, hargreaves (over 100 million for these??)

titus bramble

lucas neill (overpayed pap)

ROBBIE KEANE the worlds most over-rated heap of shit

All of the england squad except terry & walcott

some of man utds squad including nani, andersen, berbatov, carrick, hargreaves (over 100 million for these??)

titus bramble

lucas neill (overpayed pap)

ROBBIE KEANE the worlds most over-rated heap of shit

dont be so daft

luis boa morte

darren flatcher

gary neville

ferguson

Fletcher and Neville are terrible shouts, particularly Neville.

Granted Fletcher is a different player for Utd to Scotland but he plays a totally different riole and has had a good season to date for Utd.

As for Neville. He has been the best and most consistent right back in Britain for the last dozen years or so. He is also a fantastic captain and Man Utd will miss him when he retires.

You don't play as many games in the CL as he has without being something special.

luis boa morte

darren flatcher

gary neville

ferguson

Fletcher and Neville are terrible shouts, particularly Neville.

Granted Fletcher is a different player for Utd to Scotland but he plays a totally different riole and has had a good season to date for Utd.

As for Neville. He has been the best and most consistent right back in Britain for the last dozen years or so. He is also a fantastic captain and Man Utd will miss him when he retires.

You don't play as many games in the CL as he has without being something special.

Maybe been blinded with my hatred of neville so can maybe be swayed but negatory from me on fletcher. Ive seen alot of him for both club and country. he certainly has his better games for his club but still think he is punching above his weight at a club like man u