Roy Keane quits

just had a text from my mate with tourettes saying Keane has quit Sunderland

anyone else heard anything?

note: Keane is a cunt

Utter rubbish. You don't have a mate. :locked:

this is true :(

forrest gump loyal

Don't worry mate - they obviously don't realise how close you are to Ally Bongo and Milhouse!

Owen Coyle for the Sunderland job? I'm going to stick a tenner on it!

I reckon they'll try and get a bigger name. He's Oirish though, so you never know...

he shouldn't have grown that beard

That thing was absoultely ridiculous looking. I seen him sporting it on MOTD at the weekend and i instantly thought of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

He went through money like water at Sunderland. Barry Glendenning was saying that he would sign a player, have a look at him in training and then just loan him out if he didnt impress him after 2 days or so; that's just how lax he was with the money at his disposal.

I doubt they'll go foreign, Alex McLeish and Alan Curbishley are my bets for the job.

He spent silly money (£50m ish) and did nothing. I'm not surprised he's gone to be honest.

He's a big name Irish figure. Expect him to replace Gorgon Strap-on.

That aint a bad shout actually.

Fingures crossed

just had a text from my mate with tourettes saying Keane has quit Sunderland

anyone else heard anything?

note: Keane is a cunt

Utter rubbish. You don't have a mate. :locked:

this is true :(

forrest gump loyal

Don't worry mate - they obviously don't realise how close you are to Ally Bongo and Milhouse!

Hoi Greek-Beak, 2 posts and you think you can abuse Radioactiveman??!!! I know where you live :craphead:

he shouldn't have grown that beard

That thing was absoultely ridiculous looking. I seen him sporting it on MOTD at the weekend and i instantly thought of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

He went through money like water at Sunderland. Barry Glendenning was saying that he would sign a player, have a look at him in training and then just loan him out if he didnt impress him after 2 days or so; that's just how lax he was with the money at his disposal.

I doubt they'll go foreign, Alex McLeish and Alan Curbishley are my bets for the job.

:lol:

What a headline that would have been! :

Ahmadinejad Leaves 'Boro!