Castle Timmy is crumbling..

McBoyd

Its ALL GAME :pipe:

:huh:

Its some wierd English saying. They say it here sometimes. I don't really understand it either.

:unsure: WHAT!? You guys don't say ITS ALL GAME?

Have to be winding me up? :lol:

Ok..

"ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG, BITCH" - is similar :P

Its some wierd English saying. They say it here sometimes. I don't really understand it either.

Ok..

Come on mate, remember you're 400 miles away, dialects change as you go north. I thought you southerners would understand that :pipe:

Ok..

Come on mate, remember you're 400 miles away, dialects change as you go north. I thought you southerners would understand that :pipe:

How could we understand that? I'm from dorset, i can barely string 4 words together, i live a simple life of milking cows, eating pigs, and picking mushrooms off the farmlands of Thomas Hardys old towns, this was all written by my translater. :craphead:

:lol: Seriously, i just thought ITS ALL GAME was a general saying everywhere, i didnt realise it was english specific.

No, we tend to say things like:

What the fuck are you on about McBoyd?

:pipe:

:lol: You may call me my username in the streets but, Alex will do :craphead:

Ok..

How could we understand that? I'm from dorset, i can barely string 4 words together, i live a simple life of milking cows, eating pigs, and picking mushrooms off the farmlands of Thomas Hardys old towns, this was all written by my translater. :craphead:

:lol: Seriously, i just thought ITS ALL GAME was a general saying everywhere, i didnt realise it was english specific.

No, we tend to say things like:

What the fuck are you on about McBoyd?

:pipe:

:lol: You may call me my username in the streets but, Alex will do :craphead:

I hope its not Irish pigs you're eating :lol:

its not, this is the first time ive ever ever heard that expression and I've lived in the north of England all my life.

to me it sounds very much like an American expression

and to the original question, I never thought the title race was dead, I believe we can claw it back. Still a long way to go though!

Lived In Berkshire and London since i was ten, never heard that :pipe: ... Dorset specific saying :anguish:

The guy I know who said it once was from Wales :craphead: But I know he once lived in Southampton, so that'll be where he got it from. :pipe: