Archive Footage

OlegKuznetsov

wow! that is really something, nice post Oleg. :clap:

I was looking for the 87 cup defeat to Falkirk when Albert Craig's ludicrous dive got Roberts sent off, partly for his reputation, I'd guess, despite a five yard gap between them. It came to mind from the "worst penalty ever" thread, which featured a ludicrous dive.

So I just stumbled across it, but thought it was well worth sharing since it's nearly 3/4 of a century ago, less than half way through its life. Almost a midpoint.

Glad you liked it.

I loved the old Pathe News styley commentary. Very British. :D

I was looking for the 87 cup defeat to Falkirk when Albert Craig's ludicrous dive got Roberts sent off, partly for his reputation, I'd guess, despite a five yard gap between them. It came to mind from the "worst penalty ever" thread, which featured a ludicrous dive.

So I just stumbled across it, but thought it was well worth sharing since it's nearly 3/4 of a century ago, less than half way through its life. Almost a midpoint.

Glad you liked it.

Thanks for uploading this — I love watching these old clips as well! (tu)

Glad you liked it.

Thanks for uploading this — I love watching these old clips as well! (tu)

No probs.