*****Official St Mirren vs Rangers match thread*****

3 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

You don't pay attention to their results do ye ? Good on you

I know Tony Docherty is Celtic daft and I know wee Gordan Strachan works at Dundee so I can almost guarantee it will be much different environment at Dens when Celtic are there to when we are.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

I know Tony Docherty is celtic daft and I know wee Gordan Strachan works at Dundee so I can almost guarantee it will be much different at Dens when celtic are there to when we are.

They're going for a European place so they might be up for it bit I'm no expecting anything 

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

We're relying on players that are not even gonna be there in the summer 

You would think most good professionals would want to leave on a high these cunts have genuinley just chucked it :lol: It's actually mental watching them claw it back under Clement to getting infront and just saying " Nah this is to tough now "

Just now, CoplandRoad83 said:

At this time of year, character is almost more important than ability. Dessers at least has that. Butland, Sterling and Balogun also standing up. Stating the obvious, but next season we need to sign proper characters

No matter how much Dessers frustrates us 20 goals gives him the right to stay here for next season and he deserves it.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Could have understood the post if it was talking about the league mate but a cup final is a cup final and no matter what happens in the league it’s there to be won

I get that it's a one off game, and I obviously hope we do it, but there's barely a part of me that believes that this team can. I'm well past the end of the road with them. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Don't know what to tell you. I'm utterly fucking scunnered.

There's being scunnered and then there's what you're saying. 

I'm a realist/pessimist when it comes to Rangers. I think the league is done and we are absolutely shite. But to be saying you're 'relieved' to not be able to see us potentially beat them in a cup final is absolutely fucking mad. 

Honestly mate you need to have a wee step back and think about what supporting a team is cos that's not right at all.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

You would think most good professionals would want to leave on a high these cunts have genuinley just chucked it :lol: It's actually mental watching them claw it back under Clement to getting infront and just saying " Nah this is to tough now "

Then the post on Instagram about the best club in the world farewell pic in a Rangers top keeping them in eating out there hands just to sell some books in a couple of years

5 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

You're right but the fact our keeper is our POTY is a red flag, not Jacks fault obvs.

It’s not a red flag at all, he is one of eleven who has excelled at his job.  Agreed that Rangers shouldn’t rely on a keeper to secure points but that doesn’t detract from the fact that he’s been absolutely outstanding and deserves POTY.  You wouldn’t say it’s a red flag if it was a CD, or maybe you would?